Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bringslight27 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Dec 18, 2008, 11:26 AM
    Hi! Ive had some similar experiences, usually happening when I go to bed. Where I am unable to speak or move. And being attacked by evil spirits or demons. One night I was lying in bed and unable to speak or move. In the Spirit realm outside my window I see and hear 2 demons talking to one another saying we are going to get her laughing evily. I tried and tried to get out of this state and so hard too. I try to call for Jesus over and over and cannot. So I pray in my mind until finally I can speak out Jesus and finally get out of that state. So I've been praying about these things that have happened. And finally the Lord told me that these entities were demons and that they were trying to get in that's why they were on the outside of my bedroom window. See they could not enter because of Our Lord Jesus Christ who is in me. Though they wanted too they couldn't. My best advice to you would be not to talk to these demons or evil spirits, but ask Jesus to give you revelation of what this means. It was mns before He gave me the revelation, but Thanks be to God that He is showing me and He will also show you also if you continue to pray about it. His Word says He will answer our prayers. People have told you to pray to angels this is definitely not the way to go, that is a form of witchcraft and is very dangerous. Jesus never prayed to angels, He prayed only to the Father God in heaven. Psalms 91 maybe a good place to start before going to bed. This is real stuff and evil and demons run to and fro the earth looking for a place to lodge. The bible says they go through dry places and finding not rest. So I think they try to get on us because it is very dry and no rest. Eph 6 talks about different levels of wickedness, and that we do not wrestle against flesh and blood. This tells me there is evil roaming around in the spiritual realm. And a lot of people just don't get it, saying oh are you on meds or its some kind of medical condition. Well certainly maybe they don't understand that we deal with these wicked evil things in life and sometimes certainly in the Spirit realm. I hope that maybe this helped.. Ask God for discernment of these evil spirits or demons and ask Jesus to give you a WORD to cast out this darkness. Because our Authority that Jesus has given us they cannot stay. See Jesus when he died on cross wnt to hades(hell) and got the keys (life/death) he conquered death!! :) So he has also given us the keys to conquer death, and certainly evil spirits and demons have already be condemed to hell. So we can rule over these things only through Christ Jesus.
    Aeryn Seitheach Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jan 3, 2009, 02:51 PM

Megg, (from 1st page) you claim to be a witch yet you break the most important law of the craft "An it harm none, do as you will"
    You said
    Quote:" Just because u don't believe doesn't make it untrue. Who are you to say that they must leave when god is called upon? Who is anyone to say that? Only ppl who believes the religious mumbo jumbo."
    In response to something Originally Posted by chopsticks7

"Hello, I'd like to do a little educating, if you wouldn't mind.
    1. "Demons" do not have the power to drag your consciousness out of your body. Maybe you're just dreaming that they are. Or perhaps the "Demon" is a manifestation of your own fear and doubt.

2. "Demons" must recognize God if called upon, so that fact that in your "astral projection" they do not, shows again that this is not a "Demon". This also leans towards this whole experience being a dream. Perhaps you doubt in your religion (which is perfectly normal) and you fear the consequences, thus the manifestation of your fears showing you the afterlife that you have been taught unfaithful people attain.

All in all, it is my personal opinion that either you're making this experience up, or that it is actually a recurring dream. Of course I have only read a short paragraph briefly explaining your happenings. Thank-you for your time. "

His answer is very good, actually because since the original question is posed by a supposed Christian, then the supposed demons should respond to the name of "his" god namely Jesus. As Chopstick said this is most probably a self induced dream state with manifestation of his repressed feelings of denying or his lack of faith.

Also as stated prior, his purported astral travels to the pit, is his inherent fear of damnation for his supposed lack of faith and his denial of his God as apparent by the fact that the demons he has conjured in his dream do not answer to his name.

Either this person has some deep seated problems with his religious faith or with his psyche.

Either way the best course of action is to visit a psychologist and talk about his problem.

Astral travel is merely a dream state achieved through lucid dreaming, it can only be achieved in REM sleep where the mind has entered a state of conscious sleep and requires a very constant beta brain pattern and any strong sensation with bring you out of it.

Personally I believe this person is lying and attempting to create a forum about demons and astral projection as a way of creating animosity toward those in the pagan/metaphisics community.
    Aeryn Seitheach Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jan 3, 2009, 03:23 PM
    Continued:

I said that lucid dream happens in beta sleep but that was a mistake, as lucid dreaming is actually in alpha/theta state.

But, as stated by the Fallen one It is probably a form of sleep paralysis, which is a common occurrence also known as "The Old Hag syndrome"

The name of the phenomenon comes from the superstitious belief that a witch - or an old hag - sits or "rides" the chest of the victims, rendering them immobile. Although that explanation isn't taken very seriously nowadays, the perplexing and often very frightening nature of the phenomenon leads many people to believe that there are supernatural forces at work - ghosts or demons.

The experience is so frightening because the victims, although paralyzed, seem to have full use of their senses. In fact, it is often accompanied by strange smells, the sound of approaching footsteps, apparitions of weird shadows or glowing eyes, and the oppressive weight on the chest, making breathing difficult if not impossible. All of the body's senses are telling the victims that something real and unusual is happening to them. The spell is broken and the victims recover often on the point of losing consciousness. Fully awake and well, they sit up, completely baffled by what just happened to them since now the room is entirely normal.

The phenomenon occurs to both men and women of various ages and seems to happen to about 15 percent of the population at least once in a lifetime. It can occur while the victim is sleeping during the day or night, and it is a worldwide phenomenon that has been documented since ancient times.

Confronted with such a bizarre and irrational experience, it's no wonder that many victims fear that they have been attacked in their beds by some malevolent spirit, demon or, perhaps, an alien visitor.

The phenomenon of the senses is caused because the sense of hearing and smell is not carried over onto the higher dream states, and that means that your mind tries to recreate some input, and just gets subconscious static.

In the end the best course of action is to speak with your doctor and get his slant on your problem.
    ChsnbyYHWH144 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2009, 09:35 PM
    The reason why demons and satanists laugh at christians, is because "Jesus" is not the name of Yisrael's Messiah.

Demons are afraid of the name Yahuwshua: it means Yahweh's Salvation, we have been taught a lie and have not realized it unless you search and ask Yahweh for the truth.

I am a victim of these satanists astral projecting into my dreams, I also have spoke to others with the same questions how to stop them..

I have conversed and casted out these devils out of these people in my dream state, this is how the advisary works behind the scenes and puts curses on people.

We have to anoint ourselves every night cause it is a spiritual battle between Yahweh's children and the children of darkness. I have seen these demons in my dreams manifest on the people caring them, they use sex to put curses and demons on a person's soul and it manifests in the physical.

I have been followed by these devil's children all my life, and the only way I get protection from them is through Yahuwshua Ha Mashiach...

I have learned his different baptisms in getting rid of evil spirits in the body and the soul, if you would like to know. I would like to help who ever is in need of truth cause I am still searching and asking.. I have a YouTube page with a lot of truth, YouTube - ChsnbyYHWH144's Channel, this will help you in your search for truth...

May Yahweh delivers us all, Shalowm
    ChsnbyYHWH144 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2009, 09:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Is Real View Post
    I'd really like to know what Im dealing with. I've been having these astral experiences that I dont want, nor attempt to have. I wake up in the spirit (body still asleep) and there is someone, spirit or whatever that is holding me or laying on me or messing with me. I have conversed with it and it has told me that it is evil. I have tried to vanquish it by using Jesus name but it usually just laughs or pays no attention. They are constantly around my house when I am projected and I have since begun arguing with them for constantly interupting my sleep. Additionally the woman in these instances are always trying to seduce me and they really get mad when you insult the devil. None of them will ever admit that Jesus is alive or that He is the Lord. They are constantly trying to freighten me which doesnt work because I know they can't do anything. The worst though is when they somehow suck you into the outer darkness and bring you to the bottom of the "pit" for lack of a better word. One time I managed to stay "in projection" until we got to the bottom where it really became hot and I could see an opening to a glowing red/yellow area and didnt want to go any further knowing exactly what it was. How do I get them to stop. Im sick of it. Its just plain annoying now!! Thanks so much for answering Im really really in need of help!!!!!

:mad:
    The reason why the name Jesus doesn't work is because that is not his name, it is Yahuwshua, it felt as though I was getting know where with this name, it was like pulling teeth to make it work. I am awake now and know the real name of the creator, that is if you want the truth.

Yisrael's Messiah is Yahuwshua, Yahweh came in the flesh to redeem us from sin, he died on Moriah's pole not a cross. Cross is pagan and so are a lot of these names that are in the so called bible. His word has been tampered with by the advisary and replaced Yahweh's names with his own names and other Mighty ONes(gods)...

Jeremiah 8:8 How do you say, We are wise, and the law of Yahweh is with us? Certainly the lying pen of the scribes has made it falsehood.

YouTube - ChsnbyYHWH144's Channel, Here is my YT page if you are in search for truth...
    jammixmaster Posts: 282, Reputation: 15

Mar 21, 2009, 06:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ChsnbyYHWH144 View Post
    The reason why the name Jesus doesn't work is because that is not his name, it is Yahuwshua, it felt as though I was getting know where with this name, it was like pulling teeth to make it work. I am awake now and know the real name of the creator, that is if you want the truth.

Yisrael's Messiah is Yahuwshua, Yahweh came in the flesh to redeem us from sin, he died on Moriah's pole not a cross. Cross is pagan and so are alot of these names that are in the so called bible. His word has been tampered with by the advisary and replaced Yahweh's names with his own names and other Mighty ONes(gods)...

Jeremiah 8:8 How do you say, We are wise, and the law of Yahweh is with us? Certainly the lying pen of the scribes has made it falsehood.

YouTube - ChsnbyYHWH144's Channel, Here is my YT page if you are in search for truth...

All right, first of all, Jesus is NOT a pagan name. It's the Latin form of Yahweh. Yahweh is how you would say his name in Hebrew. As for Yeshwah (or however the hell its spelled), it actually translates more to Joshua than to Jesus. Where are you getting your facts from? Whoever, or whatever it is, is lying to you. For example, in French the word for "God" is "Dieu". Are you telling me that "Dieu" is a pagan name for God just because it's not Hebrew? Because that's exactly what you're saying for the name "Jesus". It's not pagan, it's just not the original. When the Bible was translated, everything was translated, including the names. If Jesus is a pagan name then the entire bible must be a pagan book because none of it (at least for the most part) is still in its original Greek, Hebrew, and Latin forms. I suggest you start looking elsewhere for your facts on biblical history.
    jammixmaster Posts: 282, Reputation: 15

Mar 21, 2009, 06:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Is Real View Post
    I'd really like to know what Im dealing with. I've been having these astral experiences that I dont want, nor attempt to have. I wake up in the spirit (body still asleep) and there is someone, spirit or whatever that is holding me or laying on me or messing with me. I have conversed with it and it has told me that it is evil. I have tried to vanquish it by using Jesus name but it usually just laughs or pays no attention. They are constantly around my house when I am projected and I have since begun arguing with them for constantly interupting my sleep. Additionally the woman in these instances are always trying to seduce me and they really get mad when you insult the devil. None of them will ever admit that Jesus is alive or that He is the Lord. They are constantly trying to freighten me which doesnt work because I know they can't do anything. The worst though is when they somehow suck you into the outer darkness and bring you to the bottom of the "pit" for lack of a better word. One time I managed to stay "in projection" until we got to the bottom where it really became hot and I could see an opening to a glowing red/yellow area and didnt want to go any further knowing exactly what it was. How do I get them to stop. Im sick of it. Its just plain annoying now!! Thanks so much for answering Im really really in need of help!!!!!

:mad:

It's just a dream. Nothing more. Believe me, demons have better things to do than to sit around and make you dream things you don't want. Demons don't force people to do anything, that's just hollywood hype. Just like Witches flying on brooms or sacrificing babies on Halloween and stuff. If a demon made you dream what you did, what would you say if you had a pleasant dream? Such as a dream where you met the guy of your dreams (if you haven't already met him) or you won a billion bucks? Would you blame that dream on an angel? Probably not. Just because you "think" you saw a demon in your dream and it "told" you it was evil doesn't make it real. Because if it did, then all of our dreams would be real. If a demon truly wanted to scare you, don't you think it would appear to you in real life, not in some dream?
    JellyCat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2009, 07:26 PM
    This question may be almost 4 years old but I do want to agree with a poster on here.

What you are experiencing is called Sleep Paralysis. It's usually a side product of either Sleep Apnea or Narcolepsy.

I was having the same thing happen to me, I'd be so aware of everything around me but I couldn't move. I could see people and then I'd start to have these vibrating feelings rush through me. Then I'd see shadows and the last straw was I'd feel like I was starting to float and then something yanked my ankle up to the celing. I remember then freaking out and then falling back into the bed.

At that point I called my doctor and she referred me to a Neurologist. At that point he did a few studies and realised I had Sleep Apnea. Then he said what I was experienced was called Sleep Paralysis. And in cases like yours and myself and thousands of others the minid gallops off in all directions and then we begin to have these crazy things happen.

I'm sure the person who askedd the question has since figured all this out but I want others to know that if this does happen to you, keep your wits about you and remember you are not alone. I sleep with bible verses next to my bed just as "security blankie" for those times.

Please do not give into this astral plane stuff. It's bad news.
    exhaustedmom Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2009, 11:10 AM

Hi- I have these happen to me too- I have been to a spiritual counselor- he thinks religiously -my drs- stuck me in a sleep lab so I can agreee with astralprojection I suppose- even the beginning of chopsticks - could be true if it is evil and you are BELIEVING what you say when you tell it JESUS is lord - key word BELIEVE- then it should go away- that sounds good but unfortunately demons don't always go away for good - they can come back again and again... at least the one that comes to me does - I was told at cassedega that it wants me because I am a good spirit and the evil would have a great win if it could get me- it could be you are a good spirit as well - after all there's a war waging for our souls-
    I have also been told by therapists its called the black shadow which is really ourselves projected in this way - we need to deal with our bad sides- wth?? Its hard for people to relate when it doesn't happen to them - I can I know what you're talking about and I have been there too!! I'm definitely checking out thelink from astral though thanks for that. I guess all we can do JESUSISREAL is pray and be glad HE lets us come back from that horrible place!
    dutchmut Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2009, 01:17 AM
    Interesting back and forth here. Ive had these expiriences my whole life, and against my will as well. Id like to address "chopsticks7" Its not a recurring dream! Never can one feel more AWAKE than during one of these out of body expirience! Its laughable that you would so easily excuse somebodys vivid account of what happened as a dream. For example,what if during your sleep I were to break your bedroom door in, run up to you and blow a bull horn in your ear than take off. Say I did this 3 times in 1 week... You would file a police report, Maybe wait for me at night and fight me off right? Now what if you posted a blog detailing your story about how this person breaks into your roon and wakes you with a bullhorn and splits... Would you appriciate somebody posting a reply saying you either made up the story or it's a recurring dream? That's exactly the way you sounded to me.

My encounters usually occur at night but not only. Usually there are evil spirits that don't leave, choke me, pin me, scare me (beyond any fear immaginable in a normal state) The only fear that comes close to this fear would be the fear associated with a bad lsd trip... Exactly why I haven't touched acid in 15 years and never will again. And for the record ,Ive had these out of body expiriences since I was 3 so please no comments on how the LSD is the culprit of the demonic encounters, At 3 years of age I was not into hallucinagens:) Its late and Im off to sleep, sorry Im going to skip the spell check, Sorry you. AP

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is my house occupied by a spirit/demon? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi guys, First of all I'd like to say that I'm new here and Hello. Second, I'm glad that I've found this sight on Paranormal Phenomena, we've had stuff going on in our house/apartment for a while now and my husband does not believe me. It's started happening a long time ago back when we first...

Astral projection [ 9 Answers ]

Why we feel vibrations during astral projection?

Steroid Induced Rosacea [ 3 Answers ]

Well I previously made a post about using 1% hydrocortisone on my face for two years. In addition to steroid induced rosacea I have acne vulgaris. I have read various sites that state that any acne topical that I am aware of will only worsen the rosacea. So I am left with an extremely flushed face...

Demon... [ 4 Answers ]

Message deleted

Squeeze-induced acne scars [ 2 Answers ]

I'm quite :confused: and :mad: at the same time On magazines, people advice, specialists, I've been aware that squeezing the skin when having acne worsens the condition and that one should see a dermatologist instead. I had an aesthetician did the extractions on my severe acne and I used to...

View more questions Search