Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tehler34 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2007, 11:51 AM
    80's made for TV movie starring timothy hutton
    I can't for the life of me remember the name of this movie but it had timothy hutton in it he played the oldest of 4 kids and there mother took off and he was trying to keep them all together I think it was in the early 1980's
    jillianleab Posts: 1,194, Reputation: 279
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2007, 12:12 PM
    Here's his imdb page: Timothy Hutton

Was it "A Long Way Home"?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Pirate Movie, starring Christy McNichol [ 9 Answers ]

I purchased my favorite movie online: The Pirate's Movie, starring Christy McNichol. But, when I received the movie, I tried to play it in my dvd player, and it said "wrong region." So, I tracked the company down, and they told me that it is a european dvd, and that I will not be able to play it...

Late 70's early 80's made for TV fantasy movie [ 7 Answers ]

There was a made for TV fantasy movie that came out around the Clash of Titans release. It had the main character was a dark haired younger guy who had a bow and arrow that shot these energy like arrows. The "love interest" for him was the typical damsel in distress type. I want to say that...

A Fantasy Movie Made in the Late 80's/Early 90s [ 6 Answers ]

So this is a pretty obscure question, but it has been plaguing me for a number of years. There was this movie I used to watch on t.v. all the time when I was younger and I can't for the life of me remember what it's called. The problem is, the only distinguishing feature I can for certain remember...

Old 70's or 80's movie (possible made-for-tv) [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, There's a movie that I've been hunting down that I cannot seem to get any help with. Hopefully someone on this site will be able to help :o When I was growing up in the 80's, my mom had recorded this movie about a woman who had gotten into a plane wreck and survived. She had a...

Name of a Children's Fantasy Movie Made in the 80's, Maybe 70's. [ 3 Answers ]

This vague memory of one of my favorite movies as a child is making me caccaccrazy! This is what I remember: A small child, I think a little girl. Somehow this puppet-like fantasy animal crosses over into her world. She, or he possibly, befriends him. The little animal at one point is trying to...

View more questions Search