Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sandrapatino Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2007, 08:53 AM
    ID with TIN number
    Can someone get a driver's license or picture ID with a TIN number.
    Thank you
    Lotz_of_Questions Posts: 179, Reputation: 17

Mar 30, 2007, 01:12 PM
    I believe it depends what state u live in. in Utah you can get a previlage driving card with a tax id. That's for people that are in the states illegally. And the card cannot be used as an ID. And they cannot get ID cards. Find out what the laws are in your state.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

TIN - Need Help for H4 Visa [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I am new to US. I came here on 1st Oct 2006. My wife and daughter joined me on 16th Oct. And they will be going back to India on 15th Nov for a period of 3 months and will be coming back to US again in the month or Feb 07. I have following questions in mind - 1. Can I claim that them as...

How to file state tax returns while applying TIN for my spouse [ 3 Answers ]

I am applying ITIN for my wife along with my federal returns. How do I file tax returns for state - I have to file for MICHIGAN and MINNESOTA. I don't have much time left to wait till I receive TIN and then file the state returns. I want to know if I can file state returns without TIN or simply...

TIN for Spouse [ 7 Answers ]

My spouse arrived in Jan 2007. What's the procedure to get TIN for my spouse and is she eligible for dependent status on 2006 returns. If she is going to get SSN later this year, do I still need to get TIN for her this year.

Tax Refund Variation with SSN & TIN Numbers for Depenents on L2 [ 1 Answers ]

I am on L1 VISA from last one year, associated with L2 dependents Wife & Son(17months). As per Tax Consultant Information, will get good refund if my wife & son having SSN. Now I Like to know, Is there any process to get SSN for my Son(17 months old)- Dependent on L2 Visa? Or Having TIN...

Info. On W-7 form / TIN# [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I got married and wife joined me in Virginia on H-4 visa. I was on H1-B for full year 2005. I moved to Florida state and was part-year resident in Virginia (9 months). So how to fill the VA state tax return since it also requires Spouse's SSN # ? Should I attach the copy of W-7 form which...

View more questions Search