Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cutiie Posts: 19, Reputation: 3

Feb 28, 2006, 06:41 PM
    Crystal Pendelum?
    I am not sure if this makes any sense, but I heard if you hold a pendulum on a chain or string and it moves in circles w/out you moving your wrist or fingers it means that there are spirits,ghost,or evil in your home? I have done this several times I honestly don't move it intentianly, I ask it to do clockwise and it does without speaking I ask it to stop and move counterclockwise and it does, I can ask it to swing back and forth and it does,you get the point.Recently I saw a show where you ask a ? And if it moves clockwise circles is yes and other way means no! I have asked ? And it does answer correctly,can anyone please make sense of this,anything please?:confused: :eek:
    orange Posts: 1,364, Reputation: 197
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2006, 07:09 PM
    Pendulum divination is a form of fortune telling, not unlike using tarot cards, palm reading, or I Ching readings. In my experience with it, it's not specifically used to contact spirits, the way the ouija board or a séance is. However, any dabbling in the occult can lead to contacting spirits, so there may very well be a spirit controlling the pendulum. Or, a skeptic would say that you yourself are unconsciously or subconsciously making it move in a certain direction. Personally I would say, if it freaks you out, don't do it anymore, especially not when you're alone.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 28, 2006, 07:11 PM
    It is often done by writing answers on a paper, holding it over and asking it questions.

But it is all a matter of tiny relexes in your hand, nothing magic about it.
    cutiie Posts: 19, Reputation: 3

Mar 1, 2006, 05:52 PM
    What is tiny relaxes in hand mean?
    orange Posts: 1,364, Reputation: 197
    Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2006, 06:01 PM
    I think Fr Chuck meant to say tiny reflexes in your hand, meaning that your hand is moving ever so slightly even when you think you're holding it still.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 1, 2006, 06:10 PM
    Thank you, slight spelling error on that one.

The way to show, why does it only work if you are holding it, if it was a spirit moving it, then ifyou hung it on a stand, then it should do the same thing, but it won't.
    assylum9225 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2008, 02:39 PM
    Pendulums work on your physical and mental energies and feeds off of your aura and chakras. It has nothing to do with tiny reflexes in your hand or that you unconsciously are moving your hand. The reason your pendulum is moving is because you have a high energy level which is a good thing. If you have any other questions about the topic please don't feel embarrassed or heed to ask me. I hope this helped you and i hope to hear from you soon.:)
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jun 15, 2008, 07:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by assylum9225
    Pendulums work on your physical and mental energies and feeds off of your aura and chakras. It has nothing to do with tiny reflexes in your hand or that you unconsciously are moving your hand. The reason your pendulum is moving is because you have a high energy level which is a good thing. If you have any other questions about the topic please don't feel embarrassed or heed to ask me. I hope this helped you and i hope to hear from you soon.:)
    What rubbish, no such thing has ever been observed under proper testing conditions.

Check out Ideomotor effect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

These movements by your body can be made without you being aware of it.
    assylum9225 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2008, 10:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Capuchin
    What rubbish, no such thing has ever been observed under proper testing conditions.

Check out Ideomotor effect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

These movements by your body can be made without you being aware of it.
    Well I have tested this and for you to say it is rubish without having tested is a load of BS. I thank you for trying but if you have not tested it yourself you need not try help. I probably know a lot more about the topic than you do since you have not yet tested it and I have been studying the topic for several months now so please if you don't know what your talking don't give out advise or scrutinize people when they are trying to help. Now I hope you have a nice day and don't get into things you know nothing about. Good day.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jun 15, 2008, 10:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by assylum9225
    Well I have tested this and for you to say it is rubish without having tested is a load of BS. I thank you for trying but if you have not tested it yourself you need not try help. I probably know a lot more about the topic than you do since you have not yet tested it and i have been studying the topic for several months now so please if you don't know what your talking don't give out advise or scrutinize people when they are trying to help. Now i hope you have a nice day and don't get into things you know nothing about. Good day.
    Strawman'd

Do you have a link to a published paper?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 16, 2008, 06:21 AM
    I agree with assylum
    It works with high energy field as well as positive (right spin) and negative (left spin) bio electricity.

Food Additives are Poison test your food yourself with a pendulum
    tarotguide Posts: 3, Reputation: 3

Aug 29, 2009, 05:31 PM
    Pendelums are moved by energy whether it be your own or a spirit's,and it is okay,as long as you are comfortable sweetie.
    Jacenda Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2010, 09:56 AM
    Comment on orange's post
    It isn't reflexes in your hand. I had my husband to hold it just to see if it would move for him and it wouldn't but when I laid my hand on top of his it started moving. Now explain that.
    Jacenda Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2010, 10:09 AM
    I wished I knew more about the crystal thing but I don't all I know that my family members can hold the crystal and it want do anything but if I lay my hand on top of theirs it will move. I have been trying to figure this out for along time but I can't find anyone with a real answer. I have tied it to my finger so I wouldn't be holding it between my fingers and it still moves. I am trying to find answer and have been looking for years but there isn't any way to find them. I do know it isn't talking to spirits or ghost and I know it doesn't have any answers for anyone looking for them as far a telling the future because I have already ruled that out. Because what ever you are thinking in your subconscious mind is what is coming through the crystal. So if any one else have any more answers that has tried this and not someone that is closed minded then let me know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

System crystal [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, When A computer is powered up, what component on the system board gets the first electric charge? Is it the system clock (system crystal)? Or is it the CPU itself? Thanks

Crystal report with vb6 [ 1 Answers ]

I design a software with vb6, ms access 2000 and crystal report 8.5. but when I tried to make package through package & deployment wizards, it cannot make package and hangs. What's the problem? Anyone help me?

Crystal Reports Calendar [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am currently trying to build a report that looks just like a calendar. The data I have is stored in a table organized by: Day Month Year Note I am struggling with how to display the notes in a calendar view. I can get it to work in a crosstab view; however, it is just one row...

View more questions Search