Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2006, 09:23 AM
    I don't believe this!
    A few weeks ago, my wife and I were driving about a 100 miles to visit family. While on the interstate we came to a complete stop due to an accident ahead. As we sat there it became apparent that this was going to take quite some time so we turned around through the medium, went back to the next exit and went around the wreck via contry roads. When we found the next on ramp just past the wreck, we started to get on the interstate and continue our trip. As we slowed down to look at the wreck from the bridge, I saw a lady walking up the off ramp. Our eyes met for a moment and for some reason I got a very strange feeling from her. She just stared right through me with the most bewildered and confused expression I have ever seen. A few days later I was reading the local paper and I nearly had a heart attack! Her picture was there in the obituaries as one of the people killed in the wreck! The funny thing is, just after I saw her walking there, deep, deep down something in me already knew that but my unbeleiving side simply dismissed it as fantasy.
    bizygurl Posts: 522, Reputation: 110

Feb 10, 2006, 12:15 PM
    Holy crap that is surreal. Hey I completely believe in ghosts and I'm not at all surprised. Its like the scene in the movie of the "Sixth Sense" When the little boy,Cole and his mom are sitting in the car because of an accident, and he tells his mom that a woman got killed on her bicycle and the mother asks how he knows and he said "because she's looking at me now" and the ghost of the woman is right by the passenger side window where he was sitting.

That movie gave me goose bumps, your story gave me goose bumps, well pretty much everythiing that happens to deal with ghosts give me goose bumps. Wow, good post, thanks for sharing it.
    giggles Posts: 143, Reputation: 27

Feb 10, 2006, 12:24 PM
    Yeah, thanks for sharing this story!
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2006, 03:30 PM
    Hi, Magprob,
    Thank you for sharing that with us. I personally don't think I have ever experienced anything quite like this, but I do believe it happens. There are simply too many people with amazing stories, that cannot be proven untrue. I do wish you the best.
    cutiie Posts: 19, Reputation: 3

Feb 10, 2006, 05:53 PM
    I believe,anything can happen!!
    Ging1994 Posts: 190, Reputation: 9

Mar 21, 2007, 07:42 AM
    That happens quite a bit when someone first dies when my grandma died and I visted her house about a 3 weeks after her death I thought I saw her it was a really confusing thing and even now we can smell the smell used to smell and sometimes see a faint image of her from the conor of your eye me and my mom experience this the most like just right now
    Spider-Girl Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

May 23, 2007, 04:38 PM
    Wow that's crazy! I would've been freakin out. That's kind of cool though, I believe you though, because this world iz full of weird unexplainable things. -Spidey

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search