Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swirlgirl Posts: 74, Reputation: 14

Jun 27, 2007, 04:15 AM
    Has anyone tried NUTRI-SYSTEM?
    I got a month's supply of Nutri-System... I think it is the most bland, odd tasting food! Does anyone have any input on the food?:(
    Tessy777 Posts: 191, Reputation: 37
    -

Jul 3, 2007, 07:42 AM
    My sister did the Nutri-system diet. She lost a lot of weight but HATED to the food. The food is nasty but if you can stomach it, you'll lose the weight. I personally don't like Jenny Craig food either. Weight Watcher has good food in fact it is the only kind I can stomach.
    need4life Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2007, 09:01 AM
    Ohh this sounds a good way of looseing weight, how long for and where can I get it? Lol

Thanks
    Xx
    COPOUT60 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2007, 04:50 PM
    I used nutri-system for about 4 months.I didn't mind the flavor of the various foods.I liked the fact that it is heat, and eat, and the portions were already measured.I did have to stop using nutri-system do to the sodium content,its very high.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2007, 04:51 PM
    I used Nutri-System and did not care for the food either. Consequently, I did not stay on it and went to TOPS instead. Real food and taking more control of myself.
    redonred Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2008, 04:44 PM
    I tried Nutri Systems for about a month. The food was terrible! I would rather starve.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

P1457 EVAP Emission Control System Leak Detected (Control Canister System) [ 5 Answers ]

How much it cost to repair this on a 98 Honda Accord? P1457 EVAP Emission Control System Leak Detected (Control Canister System)

Smoke extract system & staircase press. System [ 2 Answers ]

I am working for a 35 storey tower. There are smoke extract and staircase/lift lobby pressurisation system in case of fire. Now consultant has already given the CFM required for these Fans, but I have to submit the calculations for the same to the Local Govt. authority. So please help me if...

How do I increase H2O pressure on well system with a water filtration system? [ 2 Answers ]

Howdy, I would like to know how I can increase my water pressure. My current system uses a well pump with a small pressure tank, and "D" control valve. It then runs through a WATERSOFT filtration tank, RAINSOFT water softner, and on the Hot water side, an AQUASTAR on demand hot water system. I...

New System [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone have a suggestion for minimum specs for a new business PC? Small business running Office and Quickbooks and tons of pictures for reproduction, Adobe Photoshop? Want a screaming desktop! I have one in mind, but am unsure of myself.

View more questions Search