Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rosebud135 Posts: 60, Reputation: 5

Aug 31, 2010, 11:53 AM
    Bleeding from sex.
    My friend had sex with this guy that has a large penis about 2 days ago and is still spotting blood. She's had sex before so her cherry is gone. They used a condom and she isn't ripped. What else could it be?
    Thank you.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 31, 2010, 12:30 PM

It could be irritation of the vaginal walls.

I assume you mean her hymen has been ruptured?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why am I bleeding after sex [ 2 Answers ]

I have already had my period this month but I just had sex with my boyfriend and when I got home I noticed I was bleeding it was very light but bright red to pinkish what is this from

Bleeding after sex [ 6 Answers ]

Last night me and my guy had some pretty rough sex and we couldn't finish because it hurt me really bad... I can't even explain the pain. So when I went to urinate it stung really bad and I was bleeding so I took a mirror to see what was going on and it looks like scratch marks or something. But...

Bleeding after sex [ 1 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex and I started bleeding light red blood for about 3 hours afterwards. I was suppose to get my period the day after that. Its been 3 days and I haven't gotten my period. I was just wondering if the bleeding was caused by irritation to my cervix or if it could be something...

Sex, bleeding although not first time having sex. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question which I've been looking for an answer for the past day.. . I have had sex with 3 partners which adds up to 6 times of having sexual intercourse all together. Couple of days ago I had my 7th time having sex with someone out of those 3, but yet I started bleeding during...

View more questions Search