is my house haunted by a demon or a negative spirit?? Help I'm 14

Asked Feb 27, 2011, 10:56 AM 17 Answers
    it started about a 1 month ago I heard a noise behind my door and it was pretty late ,the noise sounded like a groanin /hissing sound and when I heard that ,I was really scared I tried to ignore it when it happened. I felt like it was in my room. I couldn't hear it but I recorded it when it was in my room. And I watch those videos and I can hear the somthin walking or I don't know.
    I've found marks on my bed room floor ( yes it's a wooden floor )
    but it could be me cos I've been moving things about in my room...

but now I'm starting to hear random noises . It hisses randomly and then stops
    but it could be somthin else.

its really scary but I feel like I cant do anything about it cos my parents don't believe in this ,and if I do tell them that means they will send me to a docter.I don't want them to think that I'm mentally ill.. he could be right but they don't understand what I've been going through ,even if I do tell them they won't believe me.

my sister said that when she was young she saw a girl/women with long black hair?! And she said she isn't evil but I don't get it!! Why do I feel scared at night ?
    but I cant see anything but I can sense them. Or sense it.. sometimes I can see a dark shadow at the corner of my eye.. and I cant get to sleep at night , now I usually go bed at 6 am . But I need to go bed early tonight for school tomorrow .

so I will be up all night to night . Or if I'm lucky it might let me sleep for tonight..
    my sleeping patterns are all over the place at the moment..

Oh and by the way I think acension real. Ufos etc
    also I think god is reall and I hope he gives me some sort of protection
    I think he's protecting me but I can still hear the random hissin noise

>Personal info Removed<
    and I know I shouldn't be giving this email out to people but I hope people understand what I'm going through ,sometimes I had suicidal thoughts going through my mind---- And this is not like me.. since I've experienced this I started to get depressed . Well I feel lonely inside,I feel like no one cares! I've never had a girlfriend before
    my name is chris by the way...

Please explain what I could do without seeing a specialists becus my dad won't accept it . Basically I'm riskin my own life becus of my dad -_-

and he doesn't understand at all...

Last edited by Curlyben; Feb 27, 2011 at 11:30 AM.
    Alty's Avatar
    Alty Posts: 25,686, Reputation: 5615
    Pets Expert

#11

Feb 27, 2011, 04:21 PM

I have done nothing but give MY opinions on here. I have done/said nothing on here to offend anyone else if not only the people who don't believe the same as me. Sounds pretty intolerant to me. Let a Buddhist, or a Hindu, or an atheist post after me. IT'S NOT UP TO YOU TO DECIDE WHOSE ADVICE IS VALID OR NOT. I can type it again if you need me to.
    That's the issue though. If someone doesn't follow your advice you don't take it well. You believe that God is the only way, and many people on this site don't feel the same way.

For example, on this thread:

http://www.askmehelpdesk.com/paranor...do-557076.html

The OP said to you;

I can put faith in anything that suits my life, God doesn't have to come into play with every single thing that happens. I can see you're a religions person and I respect that but I don't need God to come in and rid a spirit or deciples of God. I'm fine with being alone without him.
    Your response to that;

Sounds like you're doing a lot of guess work in your life. Good luck with that. How's that turning out for you by the way? I'm here if you need me.
    In other words, it's your way or the highway. If you can't help a person that doesn't have your beliefs, then just leave the thread, don't make nasty comments because they aren't following your beliefs.

That's the issue I have with your postings. That's the issue I have with your preaching. I'm not alone in that feeling.

Now, if you wish to discuss this further, start a thread, let's get back to the OP and his issues.
    Cat1864's Avatar
    Cat1864 Posts: 7,263, Reputation: 3471
    Marriage Expert

#12

Feb 27, 2011, 04:30 PM

I just want to point out that Chris says 'ive never had a gf before'. So, Chris is probably male.
    Alty's Avatar
    Alty Posts: 25,686, Reputation: 5615
    Pets Expert

#13

Feb 27, 2011, 04:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat1864 View Post
    Oops. Sorry Chris. My bad.

I edited it.
    JudyKayTee's Avatar
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,513, Reputation: 4591

#14

Feb 27, 2011, 04:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    You'll notice in my user ratings that Mrcheekymonkey found my advice helpful. That's all that counts on this thread. I've said it before, my advice is MY advice. If you think I'm going to change my advice simply to "mix things up a bit" you've got another thing coming. I'm so sorry that everybody on here has the feelings of a 5 year old girl and actually I could care less. If I'm helpful to the person needing advice then suck it up. DISAGREE with me...I don't care and it's your right to...but to threaten me with "warnings" and "being banned" is just plain stupid.

I'm giving Christians a bad name? Which Christians? The ones that follow through with the commission of Jesus Christ to preach the gospel to the whole world or the ones who simply take up pew space on Sunday mornings? Because the latter ARE NOT CHRISTIANS, which is why you get along with them in the first place I guess. I have done nothing but give MY opinions on here. I have done/said nothing on here to offend anyone else if not only the people who don't believe the same as me. Sounds pretty intolerant to me. Let a Buddhist, or a Hindu, or an atheist post after me. IT'S NOT UP TO YOU TO DECIDE WHOSE ADVICE IS VALID OR NOT. I can type it again if you need me to.

Chris, feel free to ask/comment more if you need to. SURE, you need to find someone to talk to about these things. Life was not meant to walk alone. However, IF these are legit spiritual problems you are experiencing, TALKING won't solve them...it will only give you a release, which IS something good, don't get me wrong. I say God bless in this chapter in your life and I will be praying for you.

Sure she found your advice helpful. She's 14. It's the adults who find you offensive.

Your advice is dangerous. She's 14 and suicidal and your advice is to pray? You've done nothing to offend anyone? You've offended me.

It's not "I could care less." It's "I COULDN'T care less."

But let's get back to OP.

Chris, you need to speak to a professional if you are suicidal. That's the only advice that matters.
    hauntinghelper's Avatar
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,776, Reputation: 282

#15

Feb 27, 2011, 05:00 PM
    Comment on Altenweg's post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post

For example, on this thread:

The OP said to you;

Your response to that;

Actually you are correct here. As it was not my intent to be "nasty", I did regret leaving the last comment before I left the thread, which I did remove from my followed questions as it was obvious she didn't like the advice I gave... which is her choice of course. While I was meaning more for her to really take a second look at the situation... it did come off nasty. THAT is something I don't plan on doing. But that example aside, I will continue to give my advice to people from a biblical perspective..
    hauntinghelper's Avatar

#16

Feb 27, 2011, 05:05 PM
    Comment on JudyKayTee's post
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post

But let's get back to OP.

I offended you? I refer you to my comment about 5 year olds. Suck it up and ignore it if you don't like it.
    cdad's Avatar
    cdad Posts: 11,795, Reputation: 1349
    Internet Research Expert

#17

Feb 27, 2011, 05:14 PM

Comment on JudyKayTee's post

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It seems you like to keep giving advice that you yourself cant live by.

You really need to not be so critical of others opinions when they don't meet your godly standards.
    J_9's Avatar
    J_9 Posts: 36,720, Reputation: 5273

#18

Feb 27, 2011, 05:23 PM

Thread closed

Is my house occupied by a spirit/demon? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi guys, First of all I'd like to say that I'm new here and Hello. Second, I'm glad that I've found this sight on Paranormal Phenomena, we've had stuff going on in our house/apartment for a while now and my husband does not believe me. It's started happening a long time ago back when we first...

Am I being followed by a spirit or demon [ 4 Answers ]

Ever since I turned 6 I think, I started experiencing the paranormal. I would see a dark figure that looked like it was half pig and half dog and would hear voices all of the time. It would follow me every where. My house was blessed and it seemed to calm down and wasn't active until I moved into a...

My house is haunted, can I know hw to get rid of the spirit [ 38 Answers ]

Hi, Mine is a joint family and we live in a duplex. The house which we live in is being haunted from many years.The spirit that dwells in my house marks its presence by noises, for example: sound of footsteps on the staircase, jingling of keys, banging on the window, knocking on door etc, all...

Demon or Spirit? I need help, and quick... [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 19, and I live with my two grandparents. My grandpa has 2 differing cancers, and sleeps very heavily. Whereas my grandma sleeps lightly. I myself sleep heavily as well. My grandparents sleep in opposite sides of the house away from each other, with me between almost. My grandma came to me...

Haunted House (demon like) [ 2 Answers ]

I am new and apolgize if I put this question in the wrong place. I moved into my grandfathers house in feb. 2007 when he passed away in his bedroom. I know my grafather loves us all very much. Weird things have been happening ever since. At first things were just going on with my mother, but now...