Do I have a demon in my home?

Asked Apr 28, 2007, 10:24 PM 16 Answers
    I have had some crazy things going on in my home.Alot of things have been going on but it seems to be getting worse daily.A couple of days ago it has got verbal.The "demon"is calling out my name.Not a whisper but so loud I think someone is hurt.Then tonight my husband told me to go and see what my stepmother was hollering at me for and she said she had Not called me.My husband flipped out!He said it was loudI was sitting right next to him when she sopposedly called for me and I didn't hear it.It happened the same way with me.I thought I was losing my mind!Like I said though other things have happened before this.What do you call this?

Last edited by Michelle143; Apr 28, 2007 at 10:29 PM.
    Arabella's Avatar
    Arabella Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

#2

Apr 29, 2007, 08:49 AM
    What kinds of other things are going on? There's no reason to fear that it's a demon because it's calling your name.
    Michelle143's Avatar
    Michelle143 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

#3

Apr 29, 2007, 02:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Arabella
    Because that's what I have been told before.The other things going on are,my 6yr.old son had a imagary friend he called Mason.Usually they are good.He fights with him.He always tells him to stop doing things.I asked him who he was and he said he is mean.He doesn't like him and he won't leave him alone.He says he lives in a castle.When I asked him to say a prayer to make him go away he flipped out! He said it would make Mason mad. My heart about stopped.We have went through a similar thing before years ago and we had a team of people coming but we moved.This is a little different but its still as scary.Do you think it's possible something followed us?
    happy one's Avatar
    happy one Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

#4

Apr 29, 2007, 07:42 PM
    Michelle,I really feel for you.I'm going through something similar.At times it can make your nerves uneasy.Don't show it or them fear.They thrive off it.I live above a cemetery.Let me tell you its active here.I've got one spirit that says he's behind me.We have more than one spirit here.I don't like the fact that it talks to your son.You do need to try and get rid of them or it and send it on its way.Go to a church and get some holy water.Sprinkle it in every room and say a prayer to God.Today I had an uneasy feeling while in my bedroom again.I heard a noise but tried to ignore it.When I was walking down the hall I smelled the most awful smell like sulphur.It really made me sick to my stomach.Then it was gone.If you need anyone to talk to I'm here for you!Just don't let your mind play tricks on you either.Its easy to do especially with everything you guys are going through.You are in charge not them.Take care,Sincerely,Happyone
    Fr_Chuck's Avatar
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 75,729, Reputation: 7217

#5

Apr 29, 2007, 08:24 PM

Well if you are a christian or some religion that believes in angels and deviles or demons, then just as there are angels in the spirit world, there are also deomons in the spirit world. In general unless one is doing a lot of good for the Lord ( Jesus / God), they have little reason to bother you, since you are not a threat to them. But outside of bibical time we have little record of any doing physcial harm to people,

But if you believe a lot of the Fundalmental teachings, just as with Angels having specific authorities, so do the demons, they have specific duties,
    * remember Jesus asking the one its name, but they believe that there are demons over nations, and others over states and others over cities and then others over areas. So there would be one or more assigned to watch over your home and report. I don't know if I believe it 100 percent but I know they do exist.

First of course spirits lie, I would say get your home blessed.
    Michelle143's Avatar
    Michelle143 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

#6

Apr 29, 2007, 08:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by happy one
    Michelle,I really feel for you.I'm going through something similar.At times it can make your nerves uneasy.Don't show it or them fear.They thrive off of it.I live above a cemetary.Let me tell you its active here.I've got one spirit that says hes behind me.We have more than one spirit here.I don't like the fact that it talks to your son.You do need to try and get rid of them or it and send it on its way.Go to a church and get some holy water.Sprinkle it in every room and say a prayer to God.Today I had an uneasy feeling while in my bedroom again.I heard a noise but tryed to ignore it.When I was walking down the hall I smelled the most awful smell like sulphur.It really made me sick to my stomach.Then it was gone.If you need anyone to talk to I'm here for you!Just don't let your mind play tricks on you either.Its easy to do especially with everything you guys are going through.You are in charge not them.Take care,Sincerly,Happyone
    Thanks for the info.We blessedthe house with oil and it seems to get worse.Well it's better for a while and then it starts again.We really had a bad time the last time we went through this.I actually saw what looked like a person walk right by me in our last home.I think my son sees things,but he just doesn't know how to comprehend it yet.
    Michelle143's Avatar
    Michelle143 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

#7

Apr 29, 2007, 08:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    well if you are a christian or some religion that beleives in angels and deviles or demons, then just as there are angels in the spirit world, there are also deomons in the spirit world. In general unless one is doing alot of good for the Lord ( Jesus / God), they have little reason to bother you, since you are not a threat to them. But outside of bibical time we have little record of any doing physcial harm to people,

But if you believe alot of the Fundalmental teachings, just as with Angels having specific authorities, so do the demons, they have specific duties,
    * remember Jesus asking the one its name, but they beleive that there are demons over nations, and others over states and others over cities and then others over areas. So there would be one or more assigned to watch over your home and report. I don't know if I beleive it 100 percent but I know they do exist.

Thank You.Me and my family have been going through some troubled times and I know the devil thrives on familys and persons in painI also know that GOD,Jesus and the Holy Spirit watch over us too.I think that's why our family is being harassed by these evil spirits.They are trying to break us down.It won't work.Thank You again and GOD BLESS! I will look in to someone coming out.
    Moose1123's Avatar
    Moose1123 Posts: 33, Reputation: 4

#8

Jun 7, 2008, 09:46 PM
    I lived once in a house I believe was haunted... I moved. No more problems...
    Shaydilady13's Avatar
    Shaydilady13 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

#9

Aug 6, 2008, 11:59 AM
    And how do you know that this is a demond? Or you think it is one? Well sit up a tape recorder and see if you get any evidance of the things going on. And send it to a church so they can bless the house.
    agnieszka1's Avatar
    agnieszka1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

#10

Mar 17, 2010, 02:49 AM
    Hey. I had some experience as well.When I was young. I cant really remember from when it started. Me and my family was living in an old hous build before second war, before it was german house ( I am from europ) in flat where we live as I after found out my grandmather brother he hang himself, We moved there when I was 5. I always had a weird feeling being there. S negative energy. Sometimes I was sitting in livingroom and I heard noises fom kitken like someone drop forks and knives and the flor open cupboards. We had dog and she always, barked and moan she looked at one point like she see sometking and then go bakwards like she was scared that happened all the time. Water from taps abowe us was attic always locked if no one fom naighburs use it, but sometimes when we sat all family wathing moovie we heard some noises, like someone pushing fornitures over all attic. At first when that happened I was thinkng that is ouer naighbour, but attic was loced... As that was growing stronger (power of that) even members of my family stopped vist us, when you was going up the stairs you could hear weirdsteps just behind You, numb steps like not human, me and my brother but even my mum we run up to the apartment always scared. Once when my parents was sleeping in them bedroom lamb just blew up and all glas was around room other time flower fel down strate on my ather face, he scramed that he don't want to die in dream. I had room with my brother, separate beds, I was always sleeping fuul coverd blanket on my head it was make me feel more protected that that don't see me, or I don see that, I felt that almost every night. Once I woke you in the midle of night, I turn my head left and I saw it that somethingcant tellwhat was that it wasn't look like people are saying white or like seethru, it had actually for as I remember, but face of that my God, it wa like nothing what I saw in life it had like 100 of faces in one, was so scary deformed, so so scary, then I put blanket on head and prayed to go oway I looked onec more that something was steel looking at me, from other dors going to other room, I at first when I woke up and saw that I called quaiet,mum what are You doing in my room. I was thinking its my mum. I cant remember how old I was it was long time ago very long. Many weird things happened there, and prist was in ouer apartment every yer to bless house my mum told hm what is happening he just told uds to pray, now I am 27 living faf from home I didn't experience that long time. But I will never ever forget what had happened there, that what I wrote here is ust bit of that.
    I felt that something wanted me somehow but so far that never hurt no one of us.

Is my house occupied by a spirit/demon? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi guys, First of all I'd like to say that I'm new here and Hello. Second, I'm glad that I've found this sight on Paranormal Phenomena, we've had stuff going on in our house/apartment for a while now and my husband does not believe me. It's started happening a long time ago back when we first...

Demon induced astral projection [ 29 Answers ]

I'd really like to know what Im dealing with. I've been having these astral experiences that I don't want, nor attempt to have. I wake up in the spirit (body still asleep) and there is someone, spirit or whatever that is holding me or laying on me or messing with me. I have conversed with it and...

1957 Curse of the Demon [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of the arcane text that Dr. John Holden (Dana Andrews) is trying to locate in 1957's Curse of the Demon"? TItle must be complete.

Demon... [ 4 Answers ]

Message deleted