Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    twistedangel Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Feb 10, 2007, 05:50 PM
    Passport to travel
    Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone can tell me if you need a passport to travel from Dublin Ireland to the uk. I have had so many people tell me different. An also if my friend wants to stay in the uk dose he need a visa to work? I hope someone can help, xx
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2007, 06:22 AM
    YOu always need a passport to travel anywhere in the world!

Where is your friend from?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Probation travel [ 5 Answers ]

I have been on probation for a misdeamenor office for 1.5 years now with .5 years to go. During this time I have traveled to Europe and back for work. I did not gain permission from my officer. Additionally, my probation has recently been transferred to another state because of my resisdence. ...

Do you now need a passport to travel within the united states? [ 2 Answers ]

I am going on vacation in march with my boyfriend and he said he heard that after jan. 1 2007 you need a passport to travel within the usa. IS THAT TRUE?:confused:

Worried About Travel [ 2 Answers ]

I live in FL. I am the breadwinner in my family ($80k) with no college degree. Spouse has BA and teaches at a private school ($37K) We've been married 8 yrs. I have a job that involves some traveling. While it's not extensive it is becoming a concern. I presented my spouse with an offer of...

View more questions Search