Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ishfaq123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2014, 07:50 PM
    Question on pay back period (financial and accounting)
    I need to calculate the pay back period for a company which has the following information:-

Initial investment 200,000

year 1 - 30,000
    year 2 - 50,000
    year 3 - 90,000
    year 4 - 120,000

in year 4 there is a estimated residual value of assets of 40,000

what do I do with the residual value? Thankx.

Check out some similar questions!

Financial accounting question [ 4 Answers ]

I have some questions, which I'm not sure if I got them correct. So I hope for some help. 1. During 2005, P. recorded sales of $17k. How much cash did it collect from its customers? remark: There is a pictures of a balance sheet which shows an increased accounts receivable by $3k. And the...

Financial Accounting Homework Question! [ 6 Answers ]

Here's the question: "The following stockholders' equity accounts are in the ledger of McGrath Corp. at December 31, 2005: Common Stock ($10 stated value) $1,500,000 Paid-in-Capital from Treasury STock 6,000 Paid-in-Capital...

Financial Accounting Question (Hard) [ 1 Answers ]

How to make an adjusting entry. The source document is a bank memo and it is for the interest accrued and paid for the period. The rate: 0.5% interest per month on all long term debt at month end. Payment: Interest has been withdrawn from our bank account. This is a financial accounting...

Accounting And financial Question And Answer [ 1 Answers ]

Question 1-A company operates a process system to produce product X. The following data is available taken from the month of june: KG OMR Material introduced into the process 1000 ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.