Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shonaniya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2012, 02:22 AM
    Health and social care
    Can any one help me. I want to know how we use Cognitive, Behaviorism,Psychoanalytical,theories in health and social care sector.
    andrewjg Posts: 60, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2012, 01:50 PM
    Hey There,

Is it an essay you have to write? do you have to compare and contrast between them? Also if you are looking into these 3 psychological diffrientials why aren't you having to do it in biological psychology?

Andy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Health and social care - hazards in health & social care settings [ 10 Answers ]

Explain the potential hazards in health and social care settings, you should include: 1. hazards: e.g. from workinh environment, working condition, poor staffing training, poor working practices, equipment, substance etc. 2. working environment: e.g. within an organisation's premises 3....

Health and social care [ 7 Answers ]

describe the values that underpin social care practice.. I am stuck on this question... so far I'v got what's written below but I'm not sure if its correct. Can anyone help. Values are given as ‘a belief that something is good and desirable. It defines what is important, worthwhile and worth...

Health and social care [ 2 Answers ]

Evaluate the influence of two major theories of ageing on health and social care provision Can anyone help me with ^^ this task, not sure what to write. By the way the two theories I am choosing are the disengagement theory and activity theory. Thanks

Health and social care [ 2 Answers ]

Outline how equality and inclusion form the basis for principles and value health , social care and children's and young people's setting

View more questions Search