Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fany1202 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2012, 02:22 PM
    What is the purpose of a Plumbing Stub-Out?
    I am doing a powerpoint for one of my classes and I can't seem to find the purpose of it or what it does, I need information on it.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a Stub out? [ 4 Answers ]

What is a stub out?? My contract calls for contractor to have the plumber "stub-out" a bathroom (1/2 bath) in the attic. I anticipated a capped off place for toilet and a capped off drain and water pipes for a sink plus vents. Don't see any thing and I get some circular logic from the contractor....

Stub Out [ 3 Answers ]

What is stub out.

How to stub out pex plumbing in a shower [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I'm building a new tiled shower with PEX for the supply lines and am trying to understand how to connect the PEX pipe to the showerhead; I was Thinking of using HydroPEX Drop Ear Elbows for the stub out but it looks like its not long enough to fully extend from the finished wall. Is...

Last Pay Stub [ 2 Answers ]

How do I use my last pay stub to file my taxes.

Toilet stub [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 4" pvc tube that come straight up through the concrete it is capped off and is stuck in the ground. I am pretty sure this is a stub for a toilet. My question is how do I install the toilet do I need to work the pvc loose or do I cut it off floor level and set the toilet on it? Also there...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.