Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Scotty4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2012, 08:41 PM
    Is there a 220V 20A breaker that fits into a single slot in my breaker box?
    My breaker box is full and I need to install a 220v 20a breaker. Is there one available that would fit into a single slot in my breaker box? I could pull out the dishwasher breaker and use that spot if there is.
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Mar 3, 2012, 02:01 AM
    Need to know the make and model number of your panel.

There should be a label on the inside of the door of the panel.

It will tell you the name and model number.

There will also be a list of model numbers of the type breakers the panel can accept.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

We are adding a breaker box in a barn the wire we ran from the pole breaker box [ 1 Answers ]

The wire is 2 ft short and the box will be too low... can I splice another piece to it? And how do I do it

Can we convert the 220v breaker in to 24v breaker(vaccum ckt bkr).how [ 1 Answers ]

Can we convert the 220v vacuum ckt bkr in to 24v vcb? How. Can u explain. Can we use differential relay bkrs in the place of 24v bkr?

Max continious wattage on a 15A breaker and 20A breaker [ 4 Answers ]

What is the max continious wattage on a 15amp and 20amp breaker?

220V 20A breaker avail in slim-line configuration? [ 11 Answers ]

I need to make room in my shop sub panel for another circuit. There is one 20A 220v breaker that takes up two 1" locations in the box (typical fat 220V breaker). Seems to me I could replace this with a slim-line double pole 20A breaker. I think these are sometimes called peanut breakers. I found a...

View more questions Search