Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meecy12 Posts: 133, Reputation: 2

Mar 8, 2007, 04:48 PM
    Facial skin tones
    I have this discoloration around my mouth and eyes from not eating right. If I start to eat right, will it go away, and if so, how long will it take?
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Mar 12, 2007, 05:13 PM
    Have you been taking oral contraceptives ("the pill")? Also, do you live in warm tropical climate? I will need some information in order to help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Natural Skin Care for Facial Acne [ 3 Answers ]

So, I just started natural skin care. Using a lemon to clean my face and then a honey mask to moisturize. I also did some oats and honey (quite messy! ) for cleansing. I have acne and some reddness. And I just don't want to keep using harsh products on my face because I feel that is the cause...

Facial lump [ 1 Answers ]

What could be the reason for a discomfort swollen lump near the earlobe on the jaw?

Getting rid of the red tones [ 4 Answers ]

Aaarrrrhhhh... Can anyone help me - I have used a 44/65 Wella Koleston Perfect on my hair and the colour is (was) fab - I am getting bored now thou and want to get rid of the red tones in the /65... What colour can I use to nutrulise the vibrant red tones in my hair... I have a rootage of abou 1...

Help for drooping facial skin [ 1 Answers ]

Who knows of an incrediable product that will really fill in lines and also lift droopy mouth corners and saggy cheeks that droop towards mouth. Does anything really work that comes in a container??

Facial Blush [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Can someone aid me to the right direction/remedy to having my facial "blushing" cured. Its been almost 5 years... and it all started in college my cheeks have been constantly red whether if the weather is cool or hot. I sometimes face the question "Who slapped you?".. from a variety of...

View more questions Search