Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Darth_Tanion Posts: 105, Reputation: 7

Feb 8, 2006, 06:04 PM
    Service Pack 2 v 2096
    What is the difference between "Service Pack 2" and "Service Pack 2 v 2096" for Windows XP.

Check out some similar questions!

What does it take to get Six Pack Abs? [ 9 Answers ]

I'm 15, 5'9 and 160 pounds... I work out everyday and no matter what I do you can never see my abs... when I feel my stomach or look at it in the mirror while I have an empty stomach I can feel my six pack... I work it out so hard I get so mad that people barely try and can have a six pack that...

What to pack for the hospital [ 7 Answers ]

I just thought I might ask if I have remembered everything to take to the hospital. I made a list and if anyone can add to it I would love the help. Ok so here it goes... copy and paste... Going home outfit for me Shampoo/conditioner Toothbrush/toothpaste Hair brush Hair ties/clippies Bar...

Windows XP update failures after Service Pack 2 installation [ 2 Answers ]

Since installing XP Service Pack 2, the few updates that have occurred subsequently have all failed to install after downloading. Downloading seems to reach 95% completion normally and then slows right down. 'failed' then appears against the update name.

No Auto Fan on Carrier Gas-Pack [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Carrier gas-pack Heating/Airconditioning system (about 12 years old). A few weeks ago I noticed the heating cycle was not working. I ran some checks to determine the cause and discovered that the main circulation fan was never coming on when the fan was set to the "Auto" position. The gas...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.