Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    annonamous girl Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2010, 06:19 PM
    SPSS, Statistics tests help
    Hi I am analysing some results and am very new at this thing. I have grown bacteria on different agar mediums from samples before and after washing hands. I am looking at colonies of bacteria and if the number of colonies change before and after washing hands. Increase or decrease is possible.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what stats tests I should use to get an accuarate analysis and any other tips to do with this?

Also as the numbers are very large i.e. 6.7x10 to the power of 5 it is all recorded in standard form, would this be a problem?

Any help would be greatly apreciated and if I can help with anything in the future just ask.

Check out some similar questions!

What statistical method should I be using to analyse these data in SPSS? [ 0 Answers ]

I'm in the midst of analysing data for a study that investigates what makes a leader. None of my data is normally distributed, it's all been collected using different scales and it has to be completed by 12 noon tomorrow. I have no idea what I'm doing. Basically the aim of the study is to look at...

Statistics -spss [ 2 Answers ]

Like to know the following questions comes under which type of measurment(ordinal,nominal,ratio and interval)? a) Liking school(label)- 1) like a lot,2) like a bit,3) not verymuch,4) not at all(values) - ? b)Truancy of students(label)- 1)0days 2) 1day 3) 2days 4) 3days 5) 4 days or...

Spss date question [ 2 Answers ]

I have 2 variables date_applied (mm/dd/yy) and birth (mm/dd/yy) how do I calculate the age at time of application? Thanks!

SPSS Stats/Question [ 2 Answers ]

What statistcal tool do I use in SPSS to correlate grades from a test (expressed as a percent) with a letter grade from another class? Thanks, Allie

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.