Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tee_jay Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2007, 01:59 PM
    STOCK exchange
    Hi this is a 15 year old m

I live Pakistan In Lahore and I want to know about the stock exchange... how to invest and what are the minimum for that? How to buy the shares , when to sell and frm where I can buy... if you guys have another rgood idea which is working these days then tell me

Bye
    Laterz ill be waiting
    lucrative Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2007, 08:50 PM
    If you are looking to invest your money into something, check out this web address:
    https://www.opentrade.net?id=zvW-eBFK786
    I've personally found this to be an excellent investment.
    tee_jay Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2007, 11:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lucrative
    If you are looking to invest your money into something, check out this web address:
    https://www.opentrade.net?id=zvW-eBFK786
    I've personally found this to be an excellent investment.

Lkin is it working I mean how much we have to invest minimum and what are the outputs and how much?

Jul 23, 2007, 03:48 PM
    The website that you go to when you click on the link I gave you should explain this in more detail, for there are several "levels" you can start with-which have different daily percentages that you generate. I started with $4000 a month ago, and have already gained $1000 back. One typically gets 1.4% interest back on their initial deposit, or the principal amount-EACH DAY. And, on top of that, Referral bonus are given to you for bringing others in

The first thing to do is to get an e-gold account. E-gold is basically global currency, backed by physical gold. There are certain high yield interest programs out there, and most of them use e-gold as the common medium of which to invest with. So if you are still interested check out the sites, and don't hesitate to ask if you have any more questions.

Opentrade----- https://www.opentrade.net?id=zvW-eBFK786

e-gold----- http://4494702.e-gold.com/

Take care,
    LF

Jul 23, 2007, 03:50 PM
    By the way, I believe the minimum amount to start with is $20 on opentrade
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2007, 06:14 AM
    LF,
    You are not advertising on this website are you?
    Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Accounting for treasury stock used in stock dividend [ 1 Answers ]

How do I account for treasury stock use in a stock dividend for preferred stock? What would the journal entry by? I don't believe I should debit retained earnings for this transaction, but I'm not sure what account to debit. Please Help

Stock provision and over valuation of stock [ 4 Answers ]

can anyone send me double entry for stock provision ? Provision amount is 200,000. further stock is over valued by 100,000 what will be the accounting entry for over valuation of stock. Early response will be of immmmmense help for me:o

Absorption Costing - Opening stock and closing stock query? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi guys, I have an absorption costing query on the profit statement, here are the notes: Selling price per unit = £20 Sales for year 1 = 10,000 Production = 20,000 Production Cost Per Unit = £10 YEAR ONE

Stock Split and Stock Dividend Differentiated [ 2 Answers ]

What are the differences between the accounting and securities market between the 2 methods of increasing the number of shares outstanding. The 2 methods are stock splits and stock dividends.

View more questions Search