Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shareefvp Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2007, 07:34 AM
    How to sent massage PC to PC under the domain
    How to sent massage one PC to another PC under the domain (client side) in a LAN?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2007, 07:40 AM
    The 'net send' command is used for that but network admins don't like it being used and often will disable it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Guy Massage Therapist. Need pole if you would go to one! [ 26 Answers ]

Hi my husband is a Massage Therapist, and we would like to know how many of you would go to a guy Massage Therapist comfortably? We are trying to start our own company and would like to know how the public feels about this and what they would do. Please answer for us.

Partner visiting massage parlors [ 69 Answers ]

I have just found out that my parter has been visiting massage parlors for masturbation. This has totally shattered me as I never thought for one second that he was capable of this sort of behaviour. When I confronted him he denied it but I have the proof. He has confessed to me that up until a...

Error massage [ 1 Answers ]

When I am shotting down my windows xp pro I get the massage dwwin.exe - DLL Initialization Failed

Massage for hand vein? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have a problem (similar to that post from Sherazad) my hand veins become prominent recently. It used to be during or just after an exercice, now it is almost all the time as I am aging and approaching 40. I see some posts saying that nothing can be done, well what about a HAND MASSAGE,...

What massage is better? [ 4 Answers ]

Thai or Remedial? I'm not exactly sure of the differences.. I tried a Thai one yesterday and I already feel the difference in my energy. I woke up much easier this morning. Both are supposed to be good for toning. I don't know if I've had a remedial but I did get one a few years...

View more questions Search