Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    den12 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2004, 04:52 AM
    Server disconnects
    I am using iprimus broadband ADSL (Australia) and over the last 2 weeks I frequently get a message "cannot find server" and I have to redial. I am guessing it occurs when my mail programme (Outlook Express) auto checks for mail messages.

Not a major problem.. but very annoying.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

Den12
    darkvision Posts: 232, Reputation: 15

Mar 2, 2009, 01:54 PM

If the problem is occurring when you check your mail my assumption would be that you do not have OE set up correctly. But frankly id have to be their to look. So id say in this case your best bet would be to call your provider or check their website as its probably a common issue and they should know the settings you need.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to set up DNS server? [ 1 Answers ]

Could any one guide me as to how to setup DNS server on PC to send bulk mails bypassing smtp Regards, Surya

Serious server help please [ 7 Answers ]

OK Guys, I'm stuck ! Yep you heard right! OK here's my problem. I have a Compaq Proliant ML370, that is running my main ERP system. I need to upgrade the Database HDD's as I'm getting short on space. As can be seen in the picture there are 6 HDD in the left bank, these are setup as...

Serv-u ftp server 6.0 [ 13 Answers ]

I'm having a problem with client connect With Serv-U 6.0. Some clients can connect others can't? Also I've been e-mailing serv-u for support and they said my passive port is being Blocked by something what I don't know. Tried Norton settings, zone alarm, Allow internet, port forward on the...

How can I setup a web server ? [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone please give me directions how to built my personal webserver in WinXP pro? :confused:

SQL Server [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can find a bit of a tutorial on the web about creating a database in SQL server 2000?

View more questions Search