What is the true meaning of lust
    How do I know if I love her or lust for her
    alyssarox32 Posts: 70, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2008, 08:10 AM
    How old are you?
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Jan 21, 2008, 08:51 AM
    Lust will wear off eventually love will just continue to grow. If it is lust you will get bored and calling and seeing the person will become more of a chore for you then something you want to do. You will know it is love because you will want to see or speak to this person as much as possible. Or that's at least what I think!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Supervised vistitation true meaning [ 21 Answers ]

I was just granted full residential custody of my two children who are 10 and 11. Their mother was granted supervised visitations for four hours every Saturday for three months. In three months we will go back to court and have the situation re-evaluated to see if her visitation time should go up...

True or Not True about Breast Cancer and plastic bottle water in left a car [ 8 Answers ]

I had this conversation with one of my co-works today regarding Breast Cancer. She told me that you women can get breast cancer by bottle water left in a car. I don't believe it. Is there anyone who can answer this question please?

Love or lust? [ 7 Answers ]

Me and my ex boyfriend have been on and off for the past 11months since then he has had 2 other relationships and I have had one. But it seems that we both still like each other, but I'm not sure if he really likes me. I'm really confused and don't know what to do because I'm falling in love with...

Lust or love [ 2 Answers ]

Hi well I'm 16 and am finding it hard to figure owt if I love mi boyfriend of 7mnths we haven't acually been going owt for 7mnths because we broke up for a mnth. We broke up because I cheated on him and ended up leaving him for the other guy after a while I really started to miss our realationship...

View more questions Search