Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MimiGirl Posts: 141, Reputation: 0

Oct 27, 2011, 12:44 PM
    Itchy bed.. can't sleep
    Hello,

Having a little issue-you see lately I haven't been sleeping well and its cause I feel extremely itchy every time I sleep under sheets. I change and clean my sheets weekly but I feel that certain sheets tend to be more itchier than others. I also vacuum bed and apartment weekly. I have thought it might be fleas but every month I put FrontLine to my cats and have checked them and no fleas-and the only place I've notice I feel more the itch is under the sheets. Also its kind of weird cause I mostly feel it during midnight hours (12 -4am).. In the morning I usually don't feel it as much. Anyway I was thinking it might be the laundry detergent that I use might not sure.. Any ideas?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 27, 2011, 12:51 PM
    Try a different laundry detergent, use hot water to wash, and include a half cup of white vinegar in the rinse water. Be sure to also treat all other bedding -- laundry or dry cleaning or at least shaking/airing out well.
    DG Posts: 1,375, Reputation: 109
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2011, 05:17 PM
    I agree with Wondergirl .I had to change detergents I broke out with a rash under my arms
    Changed deterents no more problems .
    Luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 2 year old won't sleep in her bed [ 26 Answers ]

Hi I was just wondering if anyone could give me some advice! I have a 2 year old little gilr and she is fantastic, she has slept through the night since the day she was born. For the past week or so she has been going to bed and falling asleep if me or daddy sits and holds her hand but then she...

We have sex but don't sleep in same bed [ 9 Answers ]

I am in a new relationship with a wonderful man ,we are having sex, but he rarely sleeps in my bed, more often on the sofa. Does he really like me? I need to know I thought we had something special, as I don't know how to ask him if everything is OK. Please help, as it is making me feel sad, and...

My dog won't sleep in her bed [ 5 Answers ]

My dog doesn't sleep in her kennel anymore. She's an 11 year old dog which we have had for less then a year. She was kennel trained so we bought her a wire kennel. She use to sleep in it every night, with the door open. The last few weeks she has to be coaxed into it more and more at night. She...

He won't sleep in his own bed! [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, my son turns 4 in December, since he's been 2 we made his bedroom up, turned his cot into a bed and made it into a right litlle boys room, cars, bob the builder, Anyway when I put him 2 bed I usually read him a story, and he falls asleep in his own bed, but EVERY night around 2-3am, (uk time)...

View more questions Search