Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    winkte Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2009, 03:44 PM
    Can't get my furnace started
    I rented a mobile home with a Coleman Evcon Presidential Furnace. Now, I woke up with a cold, turned the thermostat up for the first time and nothing happened. HOW DO I START THIS FURNACE? Thanks!
    hvacservicetech_07 Posts: 1,083, Reputation: 75
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2009, 05:46 PM

First you need to check the pilot light if it has one. Remove the doors from the furnace, should be a little metal peep hole just above the gas valve,open and check for a small flame... post back with results. Also posting a picture of the furnace would really help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Started NC [ 8 Answers ]

Ok so I just started no contact with my ex and I am not sure if I am going to make it. See the thing is the last time and saw him we were good terms and all but then I do not know I just got to hard for me so I started crying. Well I left the persons house I called him saying I needed to talk he...

Getting started in NY [ 1 Answers ]

Are there specific labeling laws for ny for selling cookies by mail order Is it easy to find product specific packaging?

How do I get started [ 3 Answers ]

What do I need to do to start a business up I am wanting to start a rc hobby shop

Lennox pulse furnace fails to remain started [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Lennox G21 pulse furnace installed in 1993. The unit will start to pulse briefly - maybe 5 seconds or so, and then shut off. We've had two service calls recently. On one call they replaced a flapper, and on the other call did the pressure test, which passed. I've done a visual...

Just started. [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend have been going out for about a week now. We have shown a real connection between each other since the day we met. I am in year 8 and she is in year 7 and lately I've had to do a few assignments and other tasks and I haven't been able to spend that much time with her. Should I...

View more questions Search