Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilme90 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2009, 11:14 PM
    Another stressfull argument
    Well to those that read my first and answered my first question, I was in town today and my sister calls me told tell me that she saw my babysmomma with her ex boyfriend hugging at a festival. She said that they all went as friends and that she had her arm wrapped around his trying to get his attention to look at something. She shouldn't be touching him if she really loves me and with my baby in her. She never even took the time on a weeknight to be with me but the first I see her do it with someone she said she she never had feelings for. She's right but she makes me feel so down. Should I keep trusting her and let her do whatever she wants? What should I do so she can want to spend time with me like that and make things normal again?
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2009, 01:23 AM

You can't make someone spend time with you if they don't to. The only thing you can do at this point is to wait for your unborn child to be born.

Hopefully she doesn't try to come in between you and your child but if she try to they have court for that and you would have rights as a father.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Me and my long distance boyfriend had an argument [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my long distance boyfriend had an argument and he told me to let him be

Unsound or invalid argument [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference between an unsound argument and an invalid argument?

View more questions Search