dwilli4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2007, 11:39 AM
    How to you add a person to the mortgage but not the bank note
    How to you add a person to the mortgage but not the bank note
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 18, 2007, 11:41 AM
    1. Get banks permission
    2. get title company to make up a new deed where you sell the property to yourself and the other person together,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Artificial person vs. Natural person? [ 9 Answers ]

How would the court deal with a natural person vs, artificial person? By definition a artificial person is a corporation (strawman) which the court would have jurisdication. How does the court deal with a natural person, a human being? How does the court obtain jurisdication over a human being? ...

Mortgage fraud? [ 8 Answers ]

In 1999 my mother who is elderly signed a second mortgage to an individual Who had business dealings with my sister, who was 50 years old at the time. (Deceased 2003) This individual and my sister convinced my mother to back a loan my sister had Apparently taken out, however the request for...

How to get a mortgage [ 2 Answers ]

How to get an mortgage with a 530 credit score. We have very good income.

Name on mortgage but not on deed [ 2 Answers ]

I have been divorced for over a year now and in the divorce decree I had to sign the deed of the house over to my ex but my name is still on the mortgage. He is responsible for house payments and all taxes. The house was purchased on an upside-down baloon payment which means every ten years the...

Obtaining a Second mortgage [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know the risk of second mortages. My husband and I have a 159,000 loan and right now our credit is over our head. My score was 678 but now it is 607 because all my credit cards are max out. We were thinking about taking out a second mortgage but we really don't know the pros and...

View more questions Search