Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tasha45 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2010, 10:07 PM
    Can a purchase a home as primary residence and work in another state?
    I want to purchase a home in Florida but still work in Michigan, and wanted to know if this can be done by claiming Florida as my primary residence for loan purpouses?

Check out some similar questions!

Primary residence in one state but stay and work in another [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I have primary residence in NJ but work and stay in MD. I am filing taxes jointly with my husband who lives in NJ. I want to use NJ address as my main address. In which states should I file taxes?

Primary Residence - live/work in one state while family lives in another state [ 1 Answers ]

I jointly own a home in NY with my wife and this is our primary residence today. My wife is a home maker and does not go out for work. Recently I got a job with a company in Massachussettes. We decided to buy a condo near work in Massachussettes where I would live 4 days a week and come home to my...

If I live in the state of MO, but work in the state of KS what should be my primary ? [ 1 Answers ]

I live in the state of MO, but work out of the state of KS. What should my primary state be and secondary state be?

Home equity loan from rental invested in primary residence [ 1 Answers ]

Is it allowed to take of interest on home equity loan taken from rental property to pay off down payment on a primary residence? What are the otherwise limits of home equity interest deduction?

Protection of primary residence in foreclosure of second home [ 3 Answers ]

If I move out of state and my second home becomes primary and I must short sale or foreclose on the home I am leaving due to structural damage and unable to keep rented am I protected in my new primary home?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.