Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shawnacee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2010, 01:06 PM
    1934 silver certificate one dollar bill value
    I would like to know the value of a 1934 silver certificated 1.oo bill. None of he related questions answer this question. Soooooo. I would like a dollar figure amount please
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 16, 2010, 01:36 PM

The face value is only a dollar actually. If you know where the cert was issued, then the value would increase by 25 or 50 cents to collectors. So you want a dollar value, okay, its $l.00 to $l.50.

If you have accessed Flying Blue Eagles posts to other questions regarding the l934 or 35 whatever, then he is quite an expert on old money value, however, as you can see, it makes a big difference regarding the serial number and colour of the silver certificates. I suggest you read all of his responses.

tick
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2010, 12:04 AM
    Hi, shawnacee!

Do you know what the graded condition of it is, please?

Thanks!
    dac6f7 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2011, 05:12 PM
    Fair to good with an unusual back
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 9, 2011, 05:28 PM
    Take it to a show or collector. Apparently value cannot be determined without examining the actual bill (or coin).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Silver certificate ten dollar series of 1934 a [ 2 Answers ]

How much is a 1934 series A silver certificate worth? No rips,tears or marks. Practically in a mint condition. Blue number ten on left and a yellow seal on right side. Ser.# a94734418A. Signatures appear to be M.A. julian above treasurer and Harry Morgenthan jr. also it have a D on the left top of...

1934 Silver Certificate Dollar Bill Value [ 3 Answers ]

A45810411 A series of 1934. Signature M.A. Julian. Does not have the two triangles on the back or "in god we trust" onit.

Us dollar bill silver certificate [ 4 Answers ]

Can someone please tell how much is the 1957 us dollar bill silver certificate worth?

I Have 1934 C Five Dollar Bill. On the Bottom of the Front, It Say's "In Silver Payab [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 1934 C five dollar bill. On the bottom of the front, it say's "IN SILVER PAYABLE TO THE BEARER ON DEMAND". Is this worth anything?

1934 silver certificate 10 dollar bill [ 1 Answers ]

How much is a 1934 series A silver certificate worth? No rips,tears or marks. Only a fold down middle. Blue number ten on left and a yellow seal on right side. Ser.# B01912758A. Signatures look to be M.A. julian above treasurer and Harry Morgan?? jr. >Moved from Forum Help<

View more questions Search