Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jddaman23 Posts: 30, Reputation: 2

Jun 28, 2009, 03:43 PM
    How can I find out someone's maiden name?
    Asking is not an option. Web is only option...
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 28, 2009, 03:44 PM

Why can't you ask?

It's a bit suspicious.

Jun 28, 2009, 04:02 PM

Well because I need to find out the maiden name, so I can call every number in stillwater Oklahoma to see if they may of may not know the sister of the girl I am in love with, then if they do ask for the address because my love is staying there for a few weeks. Send her flowers, and a card telling her how much she means to me... and all this effort is for a maybe.

Jun 28, 2009, 04:04 PM

And hopefully win her back and convince her I am the guy for her...
    Pets Expert

Jun 28, 2009, 04:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jddaman23 View Post
    well becuase i need to find out the maiden name, so i can call every number in stillwater oklahoma to see if they may of may not know the sister of the girl i am in love with, then if they do ask for the adress becuase my love is staying there for a few weeks. Send her flowers, and a card telling her how much she means to me... and all this effort is for a maybe.
    Why can't you just ask her where she is?

Still sounds fishy. If she wanted you to know where she is wouldn't she tell you?

Jun 28, 2009, 04:18 PM

Well we have been long distance relationship and I want to surprise her. We broke up and I feel I need to prove myself to her, I told her this is the last thing I do, I promise. Pinky(thats our thing, pinky promise) and she will think it is extremely romantic how I send her flowers when I am in Kentucky and she in Oklahoma, thought she doesn't live there, she lives in colombus.
    Pets Expert

Jun 28, 2009, 04:27 PM
    well we have been long distance relationship and i want to surprise her. We broke up and i feel i need to prove myself to her, i told her this is the last thing i do, i promise. pinky(thats our thing, pinky promise) and she will think it is extremly romantic how i send her flowers when i am in kentucky and she in oklahoma, thought she doesn't live there, she lives in colombus.
    If she broke up with you then let her be.

This is a bad idea, sounds like stalking and not at all appropriate.

Like I said, if she wanted you to know where she is, she'd tell you.

Let her be. When and if she wants to talk to you she will.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2009, 04:38 PM
    well we have been long distance relationship and i want to surprise her. We broke up and i feel i need to prove myself to her, i told her this is the last thing i do, i promise. pinky(thats our thing, pinky promise) and she will think it is extremly romantic how i send her flowers when i am in kentucky and she in oklahoma, thought she doesn't live there, she lives in colombus.
    If you did that to me I'd freak out and definitely not think it was "romantic". You need to wait until she comes back home. Yes, I know it will be hard, but if you DO find out just where she is staying you will definitely freak her out big time. Better not do it.

Jun 28, 2009, 04:48 PM

I know she loves me, and I know where she is at just not specifically. And she would tell me if I asked. I just want to surprise her. This will be my only effort to get her to come back. I know she is strong. I won't just give up on something special. People give up all the time. I can't lose her. Not yet. I lover her. She knows that. She wants someone who can be there for her and I will. There is a gnawing pain in my heart without her, its getting worse. I think she is merely scared. I want to be her superman. So maybe it is freaky, I will give you that, but she loves me for who I am and the things I do so I am asking for your help. Help me convince the girl I love I am the man for her...
    Pets Expert

Jun 28, 2009, 04:51 PM
    i know she loves me, and i know where she is at just not specifically. and she would tell me if i asked. i just want to surprise her. This will be my only effort to get her to come back. I know she is strong. I won't just give up on somthing special. People give up all the time. I can't lose her. not yet. I lover her. She knows that. She wants someone who can be there for her and i will. There is a gnawing pain in my heart without her, its getting worse. I think she is mearly scared. I want to be her superman. So maybe it is freaky, i will give you that, but she loves me for who i am and the things i do so i am asking for your help. Help me convince the girl i love i am the man for her...
    Sorry, no help from me.

Maybe someone else will decide this is a good idea, but I'm out.

Good luck.
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2009, 05:44 PM

Yeah - sounds kind of stalkerish to me. Sorry dude... skip the surprise.

Jun 28, 2009, 08:00 PM

I know it sounds stalkerish but don't you think I shpuld follow my heart instead of my head?
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2009, 06:47 AM
    I know it sounds stalkerish but don't you think i shpuld follow my heart instead of my head?
    No, I don't. The only thing that comes from following your heart is heartache. If you come off as a stalker, you stand NO chance in this.

Jun 29, 2009, 09:42 AM

My heart is already in pain. It causes me to feel naseuse and my stomach hurts. I lost my appitite. It may go away knowing I tried. She is such a loving and understanding person, she wouldn't think of my as a stalker. She was always nice to me, she was the best thing to happen to me. No one can ever be like her. I know it sounds wrong to go after her, but its what my heart says and I have faith that she will realize how much she means to me.
    Pets Expert

Jun 29, 2009, 09:45 AM
    My heart is already in pain. it causes me to feel naseuse and my stomache hurts. I lost my appitite. It may go away knowing i tryed. She is such a loving and understanding person, she wouldn't think of my as a stalker. She was always nice to me, she was the best thing to happen to me. No one can ever be like her. I know it sounds wrong to go after her, but its what my heart says and i have faith that she will realize how much she means to me.
    Listen to when you just said.

You know it sounds wrong, but, but, but.

If it sounds wrong that's because it is.

She left. She broke up with you. Go to no contact, leave her be. If it's meant to be it will be, but back off now.

What's it going to take? A restraining order?
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2009, 10:49 AM
    My heart is already in pain. it causes me to feel naseuse and my stomache hurts. I lost my appitite. It may go away knowing i tryed. She is such a loving and understanding person, she wouldn't think of my as a stalker. She was always nice to me, she was the best thing to happen to me. No one can ever be like her. I know it sounds wrong to go after her, but its what my heart says and i have faith that she will realize how much she means to me.
    Dude - she dumped you. Get over it and move on with your life. She doesn't want to be with you. If she did, you would know how to find her.
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2009, 11:07 AM

Ok, so I read something that Rome had on another post today, but I can't remember which one. But his said something along the lines of "if your arm was broken would you use it?" to suggest that you probably shouldn't use your heart when it's broken.

(Sorry Rome. I botched it all up).
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2009, 12:08 PM
    I know it sounds stalkerish but don't you think i shpuld follow my heart instead of my head?

Both your heart and your head will be put in jail for stalking - or both will be very damaged by whatever happens next.

Every stalker says the same thing - "But he/she was always so NICE to me. I didn't think they'd mind if I <fill the blank in here>." Didn't Mark Chapman tell the Police what a nice guy John Lennon was?

It's over. Move on.

Jun 29, 2009, 12:34 PM

I can't drive to her house. I can't see her. Its not stalking. If she asks me to stop I will, because I love her. But I know that she loves me back, that's where the persistans is comes from
    Pets Expert

Jun 29, 2009, 12:56 PM
    I can't drive to her house. I can't see her. Its not stalking. if she asks me to stop i will, because i love her. but i know that she loves me back, thats where the persistans is comes from
    SHE BROKE UP WITH YOU!!

She doesn't love you, she left you. If she loved you she'd still be with you.

This is all in your head and you won't let it go. That's why there's a problem.

She doesn't want to see you. Why do you think she left, didn't tell you where she is, no number, no address, nothing.

If that isn't clear then what will it take to make it clear?

Just because you can't physically stalk her doesn't mean you aren't a stalker. I'd bet money that you would be driving by her house, sending her stuff, calling her, texting her, following her if you could.

Walk away. Get help. Move on!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I find someone's cell phone number if they have the metro pcs service? [ 7 Answers ]

I am trying to figure out how to find someone's cell phone number with the metro pcs carrier. Idk how to do it... Please help me, if u can Thanks, Danielle

Trying to find someone's employer [ 2 Answers ]

Any ideas of how to do this if you have a SS#. All these sites seem to charge a lot to maybe find the info? Thanks Findaz

Can I find someone's criminal history without paying for it? [ 8 Answers ]

I just want to find a certain persons criminal history, but all these sites I go to are asking me to pay like $50 or so. That's ridiculous, because I watched a friend of mine pull up information about someone before and he didn't have to pay anything. I'm trying to find out info about someone who...

Find someone's past years wages [ 4 Answers ]

Is there anyway for someone to find out someone else's past years wages?

View more questions Search