Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jun 28, 2006, 05:01 AM
    Really a joke - but is about Raltionships - check it out.
    *When I was married 25 years, I took a look at my wife one day and said,

"Honey, 25 years ago, we had a cheap apartment, a cheap car, slept on a sofa bed and watched a 10 inch black and white TV, but I got to sleep every night with a hot 25 year old blonde. Now, we have a nice house, nice car, big bed and plasma screen TV, but I'm sleeping with a 50 year old woman. It seems to me that you are not holding up your end of the bargain." ***

*My wife is a very reasonable woman. She told me to go out and find a hot 25 year old blonde, and she would make sure that I would once again be living in a cheap apartment, driving a cheap car, sleeping on a sofa bed. ***

*Aren't older women great? They really know how to solve a mid-life
    Crisis.*

Very Good Years!
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2006, 05:19 AM
    Or she could have stayed in shape like her husband did.
    Edit: or, instead of taking all his money and assets in a bitter divorce she could have earned her own money and gotten her own boy-toy.

See? There an older guy solution to everything too!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 28, 2006, 06:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    Or she could have stayed in shape like her husband did.
    edit: or, instead of taking all his money and assets in a bitter divorce she could have earned her own money and gotten her own boy-toy.

See? There an older guy solution to everything too!
    Umm, why do you assume the husband stayed in shape? Seems to me all he provided was creature comforts as holding up his end :D

Its my experience that the distaff side tends to maintain their looks, especially bodily, more than the male side.
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2006, 08:04 AM
    Hey I like older women. Today they take care of themselves so much more. I remember when my mom and her friends and anyone from our church or what ever... when they were in their 40's they were done (sorry).

I know it has a lot to do with - exercise, better medicine, WATER, etc.

But I've mostly dated older women recently.
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2006, 08:07 AM
    Good stuff Chery - I needed a laugh!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Off the subject... joke... [ 7 Answers ]

~ Michael invited his mother over for dinner During the > meal, Michael's mother couldn't help but keep noticing how beautiful > Michaels's roommate, Stephanie, was. Michael's mother had long been suspicious of a relationship between > Michael > and Stephanie, and this had only made her...

Power supply deal for $10.. no joke [ 1 Answers ]

Radio shack has a 350 watt Ultra supply for $30 online only... then a mail in rebate for $20... total cost is $10... sweet price and decent power supply Thought id pass on the good news for anyone looking for a PSU Sale ends 6/25...

Clinton a joke? [ 13 Answers ]

This is from a discussion started here: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/politics/25172.html#post114395 Since it goes off topic, I decided to move it into its own thread. Disclaimer, I'm taking one quote from Fred's answer. The rest of the answer I agree with.

Check this out here [ 2 Answers ]

http://www.msftlabrat.com/funstuff/jingle.wmv

Another new Joke for Football Fans - from Chery [ 2 Answers ]

This is for all you football fans... An old married couple no sooner hit the pillows when the old Man passes Gas And says, "Seven Points." His wife rolls over and says, "What in the world was that?" The old man replied, "It's fart football."

View more questions Search