Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhouse30 Posts: 306, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2008, 05:13 AM
    Record phone calls
    How can I have the abillity to record incoming landline phone calls and then send the recorded calls to someone?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2008, 06:06 AM
    You could play the recording into a microphone on your computer then send the file. Also, many of the hand held digital voice recorders have a feature to transfer the recording to your computer.

In either case, once the file is on your computer you can email it to others.
    tf7426 Posts: 282, Reputation: 21

Mar 19, 2008, 06:22 AM
    TRx Computer Phone Recording Software - Call Recording, Caller ID System, On-Hold Messages Player

That program will work if you have a voice modem, plug the modem into any phone socket, start the recording, and make the call you want

Works on the same principle that you can listen to phone conversations from any phone in a house (a modem is basically a phone)
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 19, 2008, 07:48 AM
    Be aware that in some states its illegal to record phone conversations unless both parties are aware of it.

Depending on the phone you have Radio Shack has an inexpensive microphone pickup that you can suction cup to the handset and then plug into a recorder. The next step would be to convert the recording to a dgitial file or you could just send a copy of the tape.
    rhouse30 Posts: 306, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2008, 08:55 AM
    Record incoming landline phone calls
    What's the most reasonable and simplest way to record incoming landline phone calls and then send the recorded calls to someone on the PC (I left this out when I asked previousl)?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Phone calls and friends [ 4 Answers ]

So I bumped into an old "friend" of mine at the library the other day after not seeing him for a couple years. I put friend in parentheses because he was basically somebody I talked to every now and then and helped out, but never really considered a friend. When I met up with him he was all buddy,...

Unwanted phone calls [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have been getting some harassing phone calls from my boyfriend's ex I called told her stop calling is there a way to stop this without changing my number? I was going to call the police but now her daughter is harassing me too. Any suggestions please ? Phone help4

Phone Calls [ 3 Answers ]

:( my husband and I have known the other for a year this past may '07, but we got married feb '07. I found numbers in his wallet and found out he had been calling these two women. He works hard and takes care of our family and I know he loves the hell out of me. We have a very good sex life and...

Unwated phone calls [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I have been getting some harassing phone calls from my boyfriend's ex I called told her stop calling is there a way to stop this without changing my number? I was going to call the police but now her daughter is harassing me too. Any suggestions please ? Phone help4

How to record phone conversations from phone to PC? [ 6 Answers ]

Is there an inexpensive way to record phone conversations directly to PC using the earphone or headset jack port on the phone to either microphone line in port or USB port on PC? Does it also require special software? Here's what I want to do: My friend and I want to record our phone...

View more questions Search