Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sinan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2008, 10:00 AM
    I need your assistance
    Hi everybody,

Please I need some information about help desk and its functions.

Regards,
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 26, 2008, 10:01 AM
    What would you like to know?
    sinan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2008, 06:57 AM
    Thank you J_9 for your response.

Actually, I would like to know about help desk as a department to support users to solve their technical problem in a big organizations and how problem reported.

Readers,
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2008, 07:26 AM
    Yes, a help desk is a department if a large organization that helps users solve technical problems. How the problems are reported depends on the setup of the help desk and the software they use to track the calls/reports.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In need of assistance [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm new to this. I'm 25, married, and have a 5 year old little girl. Hard working (60+) hours a week and I can not seem to get ahead at all. I'm renting and am struggling to pay off old debt as well as current bills. I can't afford to pay off everything and survive. I have gotten local...

Grant assistance [ 2 Answers ]

is ther grant assistance?this would be federal funding to help pay off our bills and help my son with his medical bills so is there anything out there that can be obtained quickly?:eek:

I really need assistance [ 3 Answers ]

I am new to the 'business world' and need a bit of help, I am having a hard time understanding what they are asking in the following question: Last year rattner Robotics had $5,000,000 in operating income (EBIT). The company had net depreciation expense of $1,000,000 and interest expemse of...

View more questions Search