Ask
    dazed12603 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2007, 02:57 PM
    Cell phone
    How can I obtain a phone bill that belongs to my husband
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 24, 2007, 02:59 PM
    Due to data protection laws, as you aren't the account holder you haven't got a hope.
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2007, 03:05 PM
    Many cell phone companies don't itemize the calls made to and from the phone unless you make special arrangements when setting up service and pay extra (or at least that is how my cell company works). Most likely if you did get ahold of his bill it won't give you what you are looking for.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2007, 08:50 AM
    Why would a court give her phone records? I suspect this has to do with thinking he's calling other women, they don't have any laws against that.

If you can't find the actual bill in the home somewhere and/or your not on the account it would be pretty much impossible.

Your best bet may just be confronting him or looking at dialed calls on the actual phone next time he leaves it out of sight.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 24, 2007, 08:54 AM
    You ask him for it. ANYTHING else would be illegal.

Note: post that Low refers to was deleted for advocating illegal activities

Why do you want it? If its to catch him calling someone or to see how much he has been spending then you have bigger issues if the trust is gone from your marriage.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Don't Want A New Cell Phone! [ 2 Answers ]

:mad: Hi, A couple of years ago I purchaes a flip phone from ATT Wireless-about a year ago CellularOne took over. I chose the pay-as-you-go service. Last month, I was more or less informed by CellularOne that I needed to sign up for a new pay-as-you-go plan & purchase a new phone. I don't...

Already own cell phone? [ 1 Answers ]

Could someone direct me or inform me?I previously had a contract with a company who provided cell phone service(ALLTELL) The contract has been Up(1year) 9th of Jan 2005.Iwould like to use my exsisting phone(Motorola) And sign on with a new company.Most PCS will not do this,you have to use Their...

Cell phone [ 3 Answers ]

I had a cingular cell phone.. I broke it.. my son gave me his old Samsung t-mobil phone.. well my sim card won't work.. is there any way to make it work?? any help

I need help about a certain cell phone [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am in need of help. Im thinking of buying a cellphone but I'm not sure if it will be compatible. Ive done searches and found nothing. I have no knowledge about cellphones and basically I just know how they work. Now the cell phone model is called the p900iv you might recall this phone from...

View more questions Search