Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zore Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2009, 12:18 PM
    How do I navigate the Roxie media to download music onto my blackberry 8130?
    I have used the bberry tools disk and can bring up the file but am still having a hard time actually transferring data?
    jcortez13 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2009, 07:01 PM

When you hookup your Blackberry it should show up as a drive letter under "My Computer" you can then just Copy/Paste music from your "My Music" directory into the music folder on your blackberry. You don't need to use Roxio.
    emmaspooky Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2009, 07:50 AM
    The moment you inset the datacale yo the PC ,a signal will be given to u that found new hardware .then go to my computer and click on removable disk .then u can copy any musics and sent direct.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to download music to my MP4 [ 12 Answers ]

I have purchased an MP4 and have misplaced the instructions. The company where I bought it from are not being very helpful so if anyone can please help me I really will appreciate it. I need step by step instructions on how to download my music from my computer to my MP4 so I can finally enjoy it. ...

How do I download songs into my blackberry? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys does anyone know how to download songs on to a blackberry? ((and how can I delete questions I've asked in the past on this site? ))

Music download [ 5 Answers ]

Is there any totally free music downloads if not witch do you recommend please:confused:

Windows media player music [ 3 Answers ]

I'm wondering if I should download windows media player 10 to replace 9 but I've done this before and a lot of the files began to have ! Next to them which means they stopped working. Is media player 10 worth it and how do I sort this problem out. I have lots of other players but prefer this and...

How to download music [ 7 Answers ]

Can someone please give me a "site" that I can read about how to download music onto a CD. I'm not very good on the computer... Thanks "Ken"

View more questions Search