Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blues2007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2007, 11:58 PM
    Statute of limitations for BC Canada?
    Does anyone know where I would find out what the statute of limitations for debt is in BC Canada? I'm trying to dispute a credit card debt that they tell me is from 2001. Thanks, any info appreciated.
    GV70 Posts: 2,918, Reputation: 283
    Family Law Expert

May 7, 2007, 06:05 PM
    2001? The deadline is 6 years after last activity...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Statute of Limitations in the Province of Ontario, Canada [ 14 Answers ]

What is the Statute of Limitations in the Province of Ontario, Canada, regarding the launching of a civil suit for property damage and what must be done to interrupt such limitation?

Statute of limitations in Canada [ 15 Answers ]

I want to know how long the statute of limitations is on a debt to a third party who secured a loan that was defaulted on. I am Canadian and the debt was incured here in Canada.:confused:

Statute of limitations Canada [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I have a bank trying to collect for a loan I co-signed for, back in 1994. Is this legal? Anyone know? Orville

Statute of Limitations [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I had a car loan in New Jersey, I lost my job and came to Ontario. I couldn't pay the payments after I came to Canada. I had the car parked in NJ, I asked the bank to repossess it. They sold it for less. Now they are after me for the money. I want to pay them in full, but in monthly payments,...

Statute of limitations [ 2 Answers ]

I was told my the defendants lawyer in a case settlement conference that the statute of limitations in Small Claims Court for spousal abuse is more that 2 years. What is the statute of limitations in Small Claims Court for spousal abuse.

View more questions Search