Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tigest Yemane Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2012, 06:06 AM
    Eye scanning at dubai airport
    Could you please suggest me regarding my problem? In the year of 2010 my girl friend was came to dubai to work as a house maid she got work permitte after six months the problems was started with sponsor she leave that house and work some other place after 2 years before her visa expire she went to police station surrender her self police keep her 3 days in jail and send back her to her native and took eye scanning
    Now I marry her I am working in dubai so I want bring my wife what can I do to bring her now a days she is alone her native please answer my question thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Removal of eye scanning or an absconding case is possible from uae immigration? [ 4 Answers ]

My sponsor filed an absconding case against me in 2005 which is still unresolved. Now I am out of UAE on another passport, is it possible to pay off penalty and get clearance against my absconding case? My visa was issued by DNATA Free-Zone. Please respond asap.

How long it takes to remove an eye scan on Dubai airport? [ 3 Answers ]

Could anyone please guide me how to deal with this situation? I visited Dubai in June-2011 & got a job over there. My employer applied for my employment visa & it took some more time than normal processing time. Meanwhile the official sponsor for my visit visa just absconded me in the...

Detaining at dubai and sharjah airport being having residence visa holder [ 1 Answers ]

Sir, My question is iam being heldup for sometime at the dubai and sharjah air port when ever iam traveling by these airpor for annual holiday to my home country india when i ask the immigration counter what is problem they first ask to wait for sometime then he ask me to officer incharge...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.