Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kncollision Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2011, 06:48 AM
    Computer keeps restarting but will not boot up?
    Iinstall a print program and when I tried to open it , it said not enough ram, When I shut down the computer keeps try to start over and over
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Oct 1, 2011, 07:09 AM
    Can you get into "safe mode" ?
    If you can then got to safe mode and uninstall that program. Then restart your computer.
    GTA4Player Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2011, 06:40 PM
    Same problem here BSOD(Blue Screen Of Death) flashes after windows logo then restart. My laptop came on once today for about 20 minutes then crash. It also makes a lot of fan noise when I press the power button
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Nov 6, 2011, 03:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by GTA4Player View Post
    Same problem here BSOD(Blue Screen Of Death) flashes after windows logo then restart. My laptop came on once today for about 20 minutes then crash. It also makes a lot of fan noise when I press the power button
    Do you have a OS disk. You can use the repair feature. It sounds like your boot files are messed up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

At cold boot,every day the computer need to boot twice [ 1 Answers ]

Recently I change my hardrive which has window installed,and since that,every day when I first turn on my computer,at the first boot,everything is fine up to the window saying window is setting your application,and then the boot stop with no message and then reboot again,and then it boot OK up to...

Laptop will not boot keeps restarting [ 3 Answers ]

I have a HP Pavilion dv9815nr, when I push the power button the panel lights light-up. The power indicator lights up. The cap and num lock do not light up. The PC will power on for 1-2 seconds then powers down then repets over and over until I pull the plug. I hear the fan run. I have reseated the...

Computer will not boot up and keeps restarting itself [ 12 Answers ]

Hello all. I'm new here and have encountered a really unfortunately problem with my hp laptop. This morning I was running a dj program and just letting it play music. I've done it countless times in thepast and has given me no problems, until today that is. It crashed. I easily noticed it...

Windows XP will not boot - keeps restarting [ 17 Answers ]

Hello all! Thank you VERY much for taking the time to read about my issues I have been having! Thank you in advance for all your help! I built my first computer about 3 months ago and I am running on windows XP. As with building this computer for the first time everything went VERY smooth and I...

View more questions Search