Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Teacherf Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2007, 04:42 PM
    Cash advance on workman compensation cases
    I live in California, I would like to know, can I be denied a cash advance on a workman compensation case, if being off work has cause a hardship.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 29, 2007, 04:54 PM
    Hello again, Teach:

Workmans comp cases are decided based on law, not on your needs. If you've been denied, and you have a good case, hire a lawyer.

I know, I know. If you had money for a lawyer, you wouldn't need a cash advance. Maybe you can hire one and pay him later. There's got to be a lot of hungry lawyers in California.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Compensation [ 3 Answers ]

I am a full-time caregiver for my 82 year old mother, is there any compensate from the government, hud or any other program out there I can turn to for help with this. Trisha

How to account for advance given to terminated employee [ 2 Answers ]

The situation: an employee was given an advance by either check or materials charged to the company for personal use. The employee is unable to reimburse the company in a reasonable perior of time for the advance and the employee's final paycheck does not cover it. I'm unsure whether to run this...

Advance maths [ 2 Answers ]

Need some help with vectors and functions or any website with these information relating to vectors and functions. VECTORS -addition, subtraction, and multiplication of vectors by a scalar -displacement and position vectors -magnitude of a vector -equal. Parallel and perpendicular vectors ...

Pretax accounts for newborns (in advance?) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My wife and I are expecting a child in a few months. We would like to purchase the necessary equipment -- car seats, strollers etc -- with pre-tax dollars. 1) Am I allowed to use my own pretax account (set up in my name) for these expenses? AND/OR

View more questions Search