Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bimedaissue Posts: 4, Reputation: 0

Jan 18, 2011, 10:24 PM
    Can I be fired for showing up for work with a doctors note that they don't like
    Fired for forgetting a doctors note

Jan 18, 2011, 10:30 PM
    Asking
    I don't understand why I'm being treated this way at work, I don't know what I did wrong

Jan 18, 2011, 10:32 PM
    Legal
    I've been fired from work for returning sick, I believe they are scared that I am sick and they have to pay for my illness
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 18, 2011, 10:35 PM

Since we aren't mind readers, you will have to tell us the whole story. What happened?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't want windows live how do I get rid of it showing up all the time [ 1 Answers ]

I just tried to go back to hotmail and it showed me windows live

Can you be fired for being sick with a doctor's note? [ 7 Answers ]

I have severe depression which has affected my work abilities since I work in a very stressful and strict customer service environment. By this I mean that I get graded on things such as my tone of voice and how my customer's are treated. This has become a problem because when it started to get bad...

Can I be fired from my job, in Ohio, with a doctors excuse? [ 8 Answers ]

I have a very severe case of Carpal Tunnel in both my hands. I cannot lift nothing, the pain is very bad. I have my family doctor and a neurologist excuse. I work for Timken, in Ohio. Can I be fired?

Named on eviction note, but don't live there anymore [ 4 Answers ]

My sister met a guy last year and moved in with him in his apartment. The apartment complex required that her name would be added to the lease. 6 months ago they broke up. She moved out, got her own apartment. He still lives there. Now we just found out that he is getting evicted from the...

View more questions Search