Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ronnie32 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2009, 08:49 AM
    Harassing neighbors
    My parents have been living in their neighborhood for 33 years. They have 9 grandchildren. We have constantly had to fuss and fight with our neighbor because her kids are harassing ours. We tried sitting down talking to the neighbor in a civilized manner, however; she is just like the kids. They are loud, bullies that curse us out constantly and ask us to come to the road so we could fight. The kids will call their mom from work and make up lies to say we have said something to them and she will come home and jump out of her vehicle cursing talking about what she going to do to our kids, and us. The only reason we have not stooped to her level is because we have good jobs and can't risk being put in the paper for foolishness. We also don't want to go to jail, or end up hurting someone because of mess. Can anyone tell me what to do? We have called the police and all they have said is it's neighborhood disturbance and both sides could be written up. It's really not fair because we are honest to God hardworking people and just want peace.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2009, 08:58 AM

Can you put up hidden video camcorders with audio (audio is not allowed in some states)
    If you have it on film it would show the police a better picture of what is happening.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What to do about a harassing neighbor [ 1 Answers ]

Can I take them to court and sue for harassment

Harassing creditors [ 2 Answers ]

I have been reading other answers to this question, and appreciate all the info I have read... I have a debt (bank loan) from over 8 years ago. Recently I have received new credit cards. I have also received a flood of phone calls from creditors. I know if I acknowledge the debt I am liable to...

Police harassing my son [ 9 Answers ]

What should I do? We live in a small NEw England town. The police decided when my son was still very young, that he was going to be a trouble maker. When he was 13, they accused him of two crimes, one vandalism and the other theft. He did not have anything to do with either. That did not...

Former boss harassing me [ 4 Answers ]

I was terminated on 01/29/2007 and today on 03/24/2007 I got a certified letter from my former employer demanding that I pay $464.00 for a charge on a company credit card that I did not transact. They said if I don't pay it by 04/20/07 they will file legal charges against me. This is in the state...

Harassing Neighbor [ 12 Answers ]

We moved into our house 7 months ago and our neighbor has called several times to complain about various things. The latest phone call was in regards to my husband smoking a brisket for MY birthday party! She claims that the smoke hovers in her back yard and she and her husband are not able to...

View more questions Search