Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    taxgal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2006, 02:46 PM
    Do I need to claim a 1099-R on PA State Taxes
    Hello,

Do I need to claim a 1099-R form on my PA state taxes? The withdrawl was a normal deduction of an IRA. Thank you.
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Apr 10, 2006, 09:37 AM
    TaxGal:

If you lived in Pennsylvania when you received the distribution reported on Form 1099-R, then, yes, you must report it on the PA state tax return.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Settlement charges, how to claim on federal taxes? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I am not sure how to claim and what I can claim for settlement charges for my house. I was charged... 300 processing fee 345 application fee 1500 broker fee 65 tax service 50 funding fee 595 underwriting fee -38.12 interest 595 insurance premium for the year

Can I claim back FICA taxes paid? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been working with an H-1B visa. I'm going back home in April 2006 and I am not intend to come back to the US to work. Can I claim back the Social Security and Medicare taxes I've paid?

F1 opt claim ssn and medicare taxes [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, Country of origin: syria I have been in the US since August 2001 on F1 visa. Only left the US for 30 days in August 2002(been in the us since then).. Started my OPT on July 2004. Then started working for a company... Offcourse they deducted SSN, medicare taxes from my paychecks.. ...

6th Year F-1 CPT Claim SS & Medicare taxes [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 6th year F-1 student from China. I am doing a summer internship at a company this summer. They withheld SS & MediCare taxes from my paycheck. I am not sure if I am subject to such taxes since I am considered a RA for tax purpose after my 5th F-1 year. If I am not subject to such taxes, which...

1099 Misc Multi State [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 1099 Misc to be filed with my taxes. I am a Non Resident. Now the situation is with my state forms. I was working from home and in the mid year I moved from Maryland to Syracuse, NY while conitnuing the job, So for which state should I pay the tax for, NY or Maryland or both. ...

View more questions Search