Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mako2119 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2008, 04:23 PM
    Navy personnel search ?
    I am trying to locate an old friend who is in the Navy. I am not sure where he is located or stationed. Can anyone tell me if there is a website that can do a search of Navy personnel? Any help would be appreciated.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 5, 2008, 04:48 PM
    The US Navy

It does not let you do a search, but gives you the command post to write for a request of information.
    Mako2119 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2008, 05:10 PM
    Thank You Fr_Chuck. I will request the information.
    samatthews Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Apr 8, 2008, 05:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mako2119
    I am trying to locate an old friend who is in the Navy. I am not sure where he is located or stationed. Can anyone tell me if there is a website that can do a search of Navy personnel? Any help would be appreciated.
    If he was on a ship and you know the name, usually they have a website and you can contact one of them.
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Apr 13, 2008, 08:24 AM
    This link may also help you... Good-Luck
    Benefiting the US Army, US Navy, US Air Force, Marine Corps, Coast Guard - Military.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could it be the navy? [ 11 Answers ]

I'm am stuck in a normal job living a normal life at the mo and I want out, does anybody think the navy would be a choice to try and kick my life in2 action..? :confused:

The Navy Ambush [ 1 Answers ]

The Navy Ambush. What could ever go wrong? Lol

US Navy Deployments [ 8 Answers ]

I don't know if this question is in the right place, but is there any way I can find out what Navy ships and squadrons are on deployment now, or just got back from being deployed? Any help would be appreciated. :)

Evil old navy... [ 3 Answers ]

I was just wondering if anyone knows the name of the song in the new old navy commercial "spring loves stripes". A woman sings it and the chorus goes " daddio, daddio" a few times... Its stuck in my head for hours after I see the commercial so I figure it would make sense for me to at least know...

911 emergency personnel cannot find us [ 2 Answers ]

County officials can NOT find me!! If I were to call 911, I would probably die before anyone would find me!! My residence is the ORIGINAL residence in the middle of a farm that is surrounded by an addition formed in 1989 which is covered by a recorded covenant. This covenant is active...

View more questions Search