Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    creeker6v Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2008, 12:13 PM
    Pop-up won't leave
    How do I get rid of mighty max pop-up (registry cleaner) you know the free scan, deal, that won't go away.
    11casandra Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2008, 03:32 PM
    I think it is a virus
    invisibleman_productions Posts: 207, Reputation: 12

Feb 18, 2008, 03:47 AM
    Run the anti spyware remove programs spybot
    Security News from the net: Spybot search and destroy spyware and popups

And superantispyware
    Security News from the net: SUPERAntiSpyware Home Edition (free version)
    To get rid of the nasties

Finally do a thorough scan with the FREE Dr.Web CureIt! Utility
    Download Dr.Web CureIt! Free anti-virus scanner, cures computers viruses.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Squatters won't leave [ 4 Answers ]

My wife and I allowed my son's girlfriend and her family to move into our shop building until they could find a place to rent. When they moved in it was supposed to be for "this weekend" and they had a place to move into on Monday. That was in October it is now Feb. We have asked them several...

She won't leave [ 3 Answers ]

My current housemate won't leave. We are not getting along and she refuses to sort out the issues, so I have asked her to leave. She is refusing to leave. I asked her to be out in a month, which is plenty of time. We are 4 people in the house, me and my boyfriend are on the lease. How do I get her...

Do you pop or leave pimples,whiteheads? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi me again I just have acne and spots I want to know if you should squeeze,pop,poke,pick,or use a pin or other any way to just get rid of it Should I? Thanks

Annoying pop ups won't go away. [ 16 Answers ]

I keep getting αll these pop-ups αnd I've αlreαdy blocked them through the internet pop up blocking or whαtever but it dosen't work I even put the sites down αs restricted but they keep on comming-- whαt should I do? I wαnt to downloαd αn αnti pop up progrαm but which one should I choose because I...

There's a pop up that won't go away [ 2 Answers ]

I am using a Dell Inspiron 1300 with Win XP. I tried today to change the Wireless card for an Etheros cm9 and loaded up the software for it. But when I rebooted the laptop I got the following message which will not go away "The Procedure entry point @AcBindSCardA@12 could not be located in...

View more questions Search