Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bertali Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2008, 09:24 PM
    Hours of a salaried employee laws
    How many hours after 40 do I have to work?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 29, 2008, 04:32 AM
    What do you mean? 40 hours a week is an eight hour day. No one can ask or order you to work more then that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Salary hours vs hourly employee [ 6 Answers ]

Is there a difference between the hours that a salary employee works? Hourly is from 8-9 and salary is 40 hours (does not matter what time frame)?

Salaried Employee [ 2 Answers ]

Are salaried employees required to complete a timesheet

How to Calculate Tax return for H1B holder working in US as an salaried employee [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a salaried employee, working in US since mid April, 2007. For the first 2 months I was not working. I started working from Mid June and working till now. My employer has enrolled me as an employee after getting the first project in month of June only. So, I have received the first...

Salaried employee on call 7/365 [ 4 Answers ]

I work in Texas, am salaried, and am on call 7 nights a week without compensation. How legal is that?

Salaried employee [ 1 Answers ]

I accepted a salaried position with a six day work week. Although I am employed by the same owner as other managers, I am the only Manager working at a retail store. The other Managers work in the Corporate Office, unrelated to my position. All Managers are required to work 6 days but...

View more questions Search