Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cloudy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2007, 05:34 PM
    Legally getting out of a lease
    My friend is in a psyciatric hospital. He can't work. Can he legally get out of the lease
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2007, 06:08 AM
    Hello cloudy:

Nope.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Legally Breaking Lease? [ 2 Answers ]

I signed a 1 year lease due to a harassing neighbor below me I just can not stand it anymore, I have got to get out of here! I have six months left on my lease, but I came across the following 2007 laws. I paid first, last and security Does this mean I give 3 months notice now and take pics of all...

Legally bound even after lease is up?! [ 4 Answers ]

Ok, here's the situation. My roommate and I signed a 10 month lease, and the lease is up on the 31st of this month. I am moving out because I've found a new job in another city. My roommate still wants to live in the apartment, so we started looking for people to fill the room. I've done all I...

Is my lease still legally binding? [ 2 Answers ]

As of June 1 2006, my 1 year lease was up and I was to continue my rental agreement with a month to month lease following he fullfilment of this one year lease. As of July 1 2006 the rental property was taken over by a new property owner. I never signed any lease agreement with this new owner...

How can I legally get out of a 6 month lease? [ 9 Answers ]

Dear folks, I moved out of my old house that I was currently residing in with my boyfriend of 5 yrs. We got back together a short while later (3month) and found a great little one bedroom. Anyhow, I have been living here for 2 months and already I can't stand it, I'm being emotionally abused. I...

View more questions Search