Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dveiga Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2007, 06:40 PM
    My mother-in-law recently died and her sons can not find her will. She had stated before she died that she had it all taken care of with a lawyer, but they can't find a name or business card. They did find something that said alliance for mature adults. They called a number but it was not in service where do we start to it.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 17, 2007, 05:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dveiga
    my mother-in-law recently died and her sons can not find her will. she had stated before she died that she had it all taken care of with a lawyer, but they can't find a name or buisness card. they did find something that said alliance for mature adults. they called a number but it was not in service where do we start to it.
    First its not a good idea to piggyback your own question on someone else's thread, this leads to confusion. So I've requested this be moved to its own thread.

Try advertising in the Law Journal or other local lawyer's paper. Also contact the state Bar association.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I need a lawyer? [ 3 Answers ]

DEAR EVERYONE, SHOULD I GET A LAWYER? A friend of mine co-signed on a trailor (mobile home) nearly ten years ago. She hasn't lived in the home ever. Her sister was living in the mobile home and has 10 years worth of payments made. Her sister decided to up and move and abandon the mobile...

Choosing a lawyer [ 1 Answers ]

How do you know if you have a good lawyer or not... what different things should you look for or ask?

Estate Lawyer [ 1 Answers ]

How would I find a competent estate lawyer in Austin, Texas without cold calling a dozen law firms?

Need a lawyer [ 2 Answers ]

I am being discriminated against by wv law courts etc.

Rude lawyer [ 15 Answers ]

Okay, I got into a car accident a little while ago and had a lawyer who told me I could fire him at any time, now he is coming at me saying I owe him 1,100 dollars. I fired him because this happened in march and in oct I still had not heard back from him, I left message after message. When I told...

View more questions Search