Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sagar3636 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2009, 02:44 AM
    Harassing neighbor
    My parents are separated. And I live ith my father. My neighbour whenever possible tries to tell me something bad about my parents and that my father is a bad person and that I am bad too. Also says that my parents have a bad character. I just can't hear that anymore and also know that my parents are not bad and want to give him a good answer so that he does not interfer in my personal life. He keeps on tpunting me about my parent's unsuccessful marriage.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2009, 05:41 AM

People like that are just so shallow and or insecure.
    They will put others down and then often the same thing happens to them.

I really don't know what you can say because you could come up with the truest wisest reply in the world and he will only think you are smart mouthing him because it came from you and you are a kid.

There is a saying for people like that that goes 'consider the source'.

Have you told your mom he is doing this and it is annoying you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What to do about a harassing neighbor [ 6 Answers ]

I can not do anything to my property with out her giving me problems. When I put up a fence she called the building inspector on me, he then told her that I am within my rights,and with in the law. Next I built a garage, again had permits, she tries to find faults,but again building inspector...

What to do about a harassing neighbor [ 1 Answers ]

Can I take them to court and sue for harassment

I have a neighbor that is harassing me [ 7 Answers ]

I have neighbor who is harassing me about my dogs. He really trying to distract his wife from the fact that he is having an affair with the women on th other side of him. So he daily tells his wife took keep an eye on me because of the dogs. He has lied to police on a number of occasions and I...

Harassing Neighbor [ 8 Answers ]

I have a friend named Mae and Jasper who live in Capitol Heights, MD. They have a neighbor who lives next door to them who has been calling the police, ambulance, fire department or whoever on them for the past 18 months. They have been down to the courts but no one is helping them. The court...

Harassing Neighbor [ 12 Answers ]

We moved into our house 7 months ago and our neighbor has called several times to complain about various things. The latest phone call was in regards to my husband smoking a brisket for MY birthday party! She claims that the smoke hovers in her back yard and she and her husband are not able to...

View more questions Search