Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hopeful2008 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2008, 06:52 AM
    Coming off Depo
    Hi,

I have one and only depo jab on 21st Nov and it ran out on 21st Feb. now 7 weeks later and no period yet. I believe that you can detox to help get back to normal. Can anyone advise.

Ash
    samatthews Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Apr 8, 2008, 07:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hopeful2008
    Hi,

I have one and only depo jab on 21st Nov and it ran out on 21st Feb. now 7 weeks later and no period yet. I believe that you can detox to help get back to normal. can anyone advise.

ash
    You can try to detox but it will take about 9 months to leave your body. At that time you are succeptible to pregnancy.
    hopeful2008 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2008, 09:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by samatthews
    you can try to detox but it will take about 9 months to leave your body. at that time you are succeptible to pregnancy.
    What kind of detox would you suggest.

Hopfeul2008
    samatthews Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Apr 8, 2008, 05:12 PM
    The best and most inexpensive is water. Drink lots of it. But, according to my father-in-law, a gynecologist, it doesn't matter if you have had 1 or been on it for 10 years (as I have) it will still take 9 months to get out of your system. Have you asked your doctor?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Depo [ 5 Answers ]

I was on the depo shot for 6 months and missed my last shot. Its been a month and I still haven't gotten my period.How long until I get my period again? Should I be taking a pregnancy test?

Off depo [ 1 Answers ]

Hello my name is brittany, I'm new to the site. I was on depo for about a year and a half. I got off depo and right after getting off depo I had a period on and off for at least 55 days.last month I didn't have a period at all, and this month I had a period for 1 day, really light and a period for...

Depo again? [ 5 Answers ]

Let see... I have been off depo for 7 months now.. everything was perfect, but not now. I just recently had my "period" or spotting spree from June 28th until July 5th. I just recently ended. & now today, I just went to the bathroom and wiped and found "pink" on the tissue. I am not trying to be...

View more questions Search