Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NEH323 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2006, 11:57 AM
    Condensation in my A/C Unit
    Hi everyone
    Hope someone can help me before I have to shell out big money for repairs. I noticed a couple of days ago that water was dripping by the corner of the garage. I trailed to the A/C unit. I was told that probably was condensation in the unit. Do you know if I can do that myself or if it's something I need a professional to do? I don't like to see that water in the garage all the time. Plus, is it dangerous? Help!! :confused:
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Oct 21, 2006, 02:32 PM
    Somewhere near the bottom there should be a drain. At least in the USA, they are usually white, 3/4'' PVC. Often installed with lots of elbows to clog. A quick shot of compressed air in the other end may fix it. May make a big mess to.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

AC duct condensation [ 3 Answers ]

Air conditioning ducts to 2nd floor run between ceiling joist of 1st floor. Have developed water stains on ceiling.These stains are the result of Condensation forming on the ducts and leaking through the ceiling dry Wall. What needs to be done to stop this from happening....

Condensation pump [ 3 Answers ]

I need to install a pump for condensation for my central air unit/furnace, because there is not a drain for it to dump into. The pump would have to be strong enough to pump the water overhead and across 15 feet to dump into a sink. The condensation tube is about 3-4 feet high coming out of the...

Condensation [ 1 Answers ]

Why there is a lot of condensation on my duct in my basement is due to low air flow or too much air flow? What can I do to solve this problem?

Imprinting from condensation [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know how to get an imprint off of a drawing done in condensation on a glass tank. I know this sounds VERY strange, but u guys are use to that, right? I have a snake that draws pictures and I would like to imprint them and save them, maybe even sell them-you know-call it 'Snake Art,' or...

Duct Condensation [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I have a vent in an upstairs bedroom that won't stop leaking. The furnace is in the attic almost above the room. The main duct from the plenum leads to the first duct which leads to the room in question. Upon removing the register grill, I sealed all around the "boot". In the...

View more questions Search