Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    weedeaterman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2009, 09:33 AM
    Replacing the line
    yes i have a twist -n- edge weedeater, im trying to put more line on it. But its tricky can anybody help
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Jun 23, 2009, 06:03 PM

Hi,
    I am unfamiliar with the brand; please enlighten me for assistance.
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replacing main water line [ 4 Answers ]

I'm new here I need to replace all of my main water lines in my mobile home what kind of pipe and pressure size pipe should I get . Is 200 psi PVC good or do I need something more.IS there one type of pipe for hot and cold water , we have galv. Pipe now we want to go with the platic pipping we do...

Replacing Copper Oil Feed Line to Furnace [ 4 Answers ]

Hello again, Well, we forgot to call the furnace cleaning guy last year, so this year the man said we have a buildup of sludge in the line (the filter even had to be pried from the housing). He said the pump is running at vacuum and the line should be replaced. So I want to get some tips on...

Replacing buried power line [ 2 Answers ]

I already have some good info from other posts here... but want to see if I am overlooking anything. I have a 125 foot run of underground conduit (1") with 3- #6 strands. This is the power supply for my garage and well. Somehow I lost one conductor. I have a temp in place and am preparing to...

Replacing water supply line [ 1 Answers ]

I have to replace my toilet tank<41 years old) The existing water supply line is metal. Can I purchase a line at my local home center for replacement purposes,(Flexible line). If yes, how do I change lines?? I am also replacing the water fill line, and toilet flapper. Does it matter in what...

View more questions Search