Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tiddley_pips Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2007, 04:34 AM
    Blood clots
    What is the normal size of a blood clot during a period and when shoukd you start worrying about them?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 13, 2007, 05:45 AM
    Normal is different for every woman.

As a rule of thumb, if you are worried, always see your doctor.
    melissaharris Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2011, 11:10 AM
    What are bllo clots I would like to know please

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blood clots [ 3 Answers ]

For the past couple of months when I get my period I have very big blood clots that come with it. This is unusual for me. Sometimes have more then 7. Is this a problem?

Heavy bleeding and blood clots [ 5 Answers ]

Well lately I have had my period and everythings normal for me. But I've been expereincing huge blood clots like the size of a fist. Is that normal? Or is something wrong with me?

Blood Clots [ 1 Answers ]

I Am Currently On The Depo Shot After Delivering In Sept. I Haven't Had A Period Since Delivery. I Got The Shot On Dec4 This Is My 1st Period. I Have Blood Clots Bigger Than A Half Dollar. Do You Have Any Suggestions On What Is Happening. I Delivered By C-section. I Haven't Been Sexually Active...

Blood Clots/Heavy Bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently experiencing heavy bleeding during my 2nd day of my menstral with large blood clots. What could this be?

Blood clots after miscarriage [ 1 Answers ]

Last June at 5 months pregnant, I found out my baby had died. I had lost my insurance when I got pregnant and my husband and I were told to go to what turned out to be an abortion clinic for the removal. I had a very hard time during the procedure. It had to be repeated several times during the 6...

View more questions Search